Trip Report Sweating at the Swolphin: a 2017 Food and Whine Report

Hello and welcome to another Bee trip report! My DW M and I had the privilege of attending the opening weekend of the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, and the timing couldn't have been better! We both go "back to school" soon (she's an academic admin at a university and I teach voice and piano at a performing arts school), and last month we found out we have to move from the very affordable apartment we've loved for over three years because someone new bought the building and wants everyone out. We considered cancelling the trip given the moving news but almost everything was paid for already, and we decided in the end that we really needed this escape from reality. We made the right call!

You may know from the PTR to my California trip that this trip was originally scheduled for the end of September and beginning of October to coincide with Epcot's 35th birthday, but a flight change caused us to reschedule. More on that here.

The Plans
Who: M and me
What: A quick trip to Food and Wine!
When: Thursday, August 31-Monday, September 4
Where: Caribbean Beach and WDW Dolphin
Why: Because we needed a distraction from real life!
How: Lyft, Southwest Airlines, Magical Express, and more Lyft!

Keep reading for new experiences, old favorites, and of course lots of food and drinks!

bee

Original Poster
The title of this TR makes me nervous......
Just you wait... ;)

I'm in! The construction hat Mickey gift card is adorable!!
Welcome! We agreed about the card and kept it as a souvenir even after we used it all.

Count me in. Can't wait to read all about it. I have never stayed at CBR but the room looks great!
Welcome! We were very impressed by the room!

Following along. I love food and wine reports:)
Welcome! We love Food and Wine!

Do you really NEED a reason to Disney? I think Disney itself is reason enough.
So true! :D

I am so happy you started this.:)
Sorry that bell service were less than magical but good for you for not letting it ruin your mood.
Welcome! Yeah, it was a minor annoyance but whatdya gonna do?

I'm excited for this report!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!
Welcome! :D

WOW! That was one quick trip on the DME!! Excited to vacation with you once again!! :geek:
Welcome! I was in disbelief about how quick it was!

Following along. I was thinking of possibly staying there during the second half of our split stay next year so I'm really looking forward to finding out more :)
We didn't really visit the common areas since we were only at CBR for a night, but we really liked the room!

I'm following along. Can't wait to hear about all of your adventures!
Welcome! :D

bee

Original Poster
Day 1, cont.

The bus wait of over 25 minutes was a little frustrating, especially there were people who had been waiting for an Epcot bus before we got there. But soon we were on our way and getting excited! At bag check we chatted with a CM from Hackensack, NJ, which is not far at all from where we live. Our first stop post-security was a ticket window, where we activated our Annual Passes. YAY!!!

tumblr_ovr9yxz6NH1un92rjo10_1280.jpg

Mickey turned green and it hit us: WE WERE AT EPCOT!!! :D :D :D

It was the first day of Food and Wine so there were lots of F&W decorations up. This is the only one I took a photo of. Read what you want into that:

tumblr_ovrir0duBs1un92rjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrir0duBs1un92rjo2_1280.jpg

The "WE'RE HERE!!!" photo

The next item on the agenda was:

tumblr_ovrir0duBs1un92rjo3_1280.jpg

:D :D :D

It was around 12:30 and the kiosk lines weren't crazy. We started with Farm Fresh.

tumblr_ovrir0duBs1un92rjo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrir0duBs1un92rjo5_1280.jpg

Roasted Beet Salad with Green Beans, Feta Cheese, Minus 8 Vinaigrette and Toasted Walnuts (GF) – $3.75
and
Two Henrys Elderberry Cream Hard Cider, Plant City, FL – $4.00

The salad was SOOOO good. It had a great balance of flavors and textures. The cider was good for a hot day.

Did I mention it was hot? That's where the food and WHINE part comes in, @Tuvalu. We shouldn't have been so surprised, but it was SO. HOT. AND. HUMID. We felt very lucky and grateful to be there, and we had a great time, but the weather gets me every time! [/complaining]

Our next stop was Greece, which had moved since the last time we were there (2015).

tumblr_ovrir0duBs1un92rjo6_1280.jpg

Spanakopita — $4.25
Loaded Greek “Nachos”: Pita Chips, Meatless Sausage Crumbles, and Vegan Tzatziki
Argyros Atlantis Red Blend, Santorini – $7.00

We appreciate that Greece always seems to have at least two vegetarian options. We have noticed that the spanakopita gets smaller every year. The nachos were pretty good and the tzatziki had a nice strong dill flavor, which provided a refreshing contrast to the fake sausage. The wine was good but not something I'd actively seek out again.

Since it was so hot (WHINE) and we were near Mexico we popped in for a quick ride with the Three Caballeros.

tumblr_ovrir0duBs1un92rjo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrir0duBs1un92rjo8_1280.jpg

This was a nice break from the heat and next we made our way to China.

tumblr_ovrir0duBs1un92rjo9_1280.jpg

Mango Bubble Tea with Assam Black Tea and Milk (Non-Alcoholic) – $6.75

This was good but very sweet and I can get better bubble tea for cheaper in New York. I guess if you're trying it for the first time it's fine.

It was really hot (WHINE) so we took a quick break in the air conditioned shop by Nine Dragons.

tumblr_ovrivjbTOd1un92rjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrivjbTOd1un92rjo2_1280.jpg

They did have lots of fans on display and I tested some for their cooling power!

Up next: More booths!

bee

Original Poster
Day 1, cont.

The next stop was the highly-anticipated (for us) India kiosk.

tumblr_ovrivjbTOd1un92rjo3_1280.jpg

Warm Indian Bread with Pickled Garlic, Mango Salsa and Coriander Pesto Dips – $4.75
Madras Red Curry with Roasted Cauliflower, Baby Carrots, Chickpeas and Basmati Rice (GF) – $5.00
Sula Chenin Blanc, Nashik – $5.00
Sula Shiraz, Nashik – $5.00

Both wines were good, but unfortunately the food was disappointing. The bread tasted like frozen naan that had been microwaved, and the curry hardly had any spice or flavor other than the overwhelming taste of CARROT. I guess I should have learned by now not to expect anything spicy at Disney, but c'mon! It's the INDIA booth!

We continued around World Showcase. We'd wanted to try some things at the Africa kiosk, but it was too hot for hot food (WHINE). It was not, however, too hot for whisky!

tumblr_ovrivjbTOd1un92rjo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrivjbTOd1un92rjo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrivjbTOd1un92rjo6_1280.jpg

Bain’s Cape Mountain Whisky & Frozen Coke — $11.00

This was delicious! The CM poured a good amount of whisky and this was a great treat for cooling down!

We skipped over the next several countries and booths because we had decided to see if Tutto Gusto had any tables.

They did!

tumblr_ovrivjbTOd1un92rjo7_1280.jpg

After we were seated but before our server came, a wine expert CM from Italy named Federica came and asked if we wanted to order wine and we said yes. She asked some questions about what we wanted (red or white, dry or sweet, medium-bodied or full-bodied) and based on our requests recommended the Lucente. We wanted to share a quartino, which we had done before, but she told us that was only for one person and wouldn't let us order it. Weird, but fine.

tumblr_ovrivjbTOd1un92rjo8_1280.jpg

Yum!

Our server was Ilaria. We were pleased to see that TG still takes Tables in Wonderland. While we enjoyed our wine we moved around some FPs for later.

tumblr_ovrivjbTOd1un92rjo9_1280.png

Tutto Gusto shares a bathroom with Tutto Italia and we felt out of place in our sweaty theme park clothes in TI!

tumblr_ovriye18nR1un92rjo10_1280.jpg

Up next: More food, more wine, less WHINE.

bee

Original Poster
Day 1, cont.

After our break at TG we were ready for the Africa booth!

tumblr_ovrj184iwk1un92rjo1_1280.jpg

Spicy Ethiopian Red Lentil Stew with Vegan Yogurt and Quinoa – $4.50
Spinach and Paneer Cheese Pocket with Mint Raita – $4.00
Ernie Els “Big Easy” Chenin Blanc, Western Cape – $5.50
Simonsig Pinotage, Stellenbosch – $6.00

Both the stew and the paneer pockets were excellent. After our India disappointment we were very happy to have found a bit of spice in these two items. We both liked the two wines as well.

Quick side story: the woman in front of me in line asked the CM if the Ernie Els had any eel in it (since "Els" is part of the name I guess). The CM seemed a little confused by the question but assured her that there was no eel. She described it as fruity but not sweet. This seemed to satisfy the guest, until she took her receipt to the CMs distributing the food and drinks and discovered that she had ordered wine! I'm not sure what she thought it was... :hilarious:

Anyway, we enjoyed the stunning views across the lagoon!

tumblr_ovrj184iwk1un92rjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrj184iwk1un92rjo3_1280.jpg

We then went back in the other direction around WS. We stopped at Mitsukoshi and the little museum.

tumblr_ovrj184iwk1un92rjo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrj184iwk1un92rjo5_1280.jpg

(I wrote, "WOW")

tumblr_ovrj184iwk1un92rjo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrj184iwk1un92rjo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrj184iwk1un92rjo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrj184iwk1un92rjo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrj184iwk1un92rjo10_1280.jpg

Shout out to people who still play Pokemon Go!

Our next stop was the Morocco booth.

tumblr_ovrj58Vjyt1un92rjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrj58Vjyt1un92rjo1_1280.jpg

Spicy Hummus Fries with Cucumber, Tomato, Onions and Tzatziki Sauce – $5.00
Moroccan Sangria – $6.00

These were good but we wouldn't rush back to get them.

Next we visited Belgium. They were apparently having a problem with the registers and only one was open. It was HOT (WHINE) but we had umbrellas to provide a bit of shade.

tumblr_ovrj58Vjyt1un92rjo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrj58Vjyt1un92rjo4_1280.jpg

Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream
Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream – $4.00

We wanted the Godiva coffee cocktail but they were out. The waffles are always good! We both slightly preferred the berry waffle. As you can perhaps tell from the photo, we went and sat in the grass behind the Belgium booth to enjoy the waffles. It felt about 20 degrees cooler!

Morocco was lookin' good!

tumblr_ovrj58Vjyt1un92rjo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrj58Vjyt1un92rjo6_1280.jpg

We had missed our SSE window, but there was still time to make the Vegetable Boat Ride! On the way we apparently needed more drinks, because that's what we got!

From Ireland:

tumblr_ovrj58Vjyt1un92rjo7_1280.jpg

Twinings® Pumpkin Chai Tea Frozen Cocktail with Caramel Vodka – $9.75

We both really liked this! As a cocktail it was very sweet and rich, but as a dessert that happens to be spiked it was delicious!

From the Joffrey's kiosk in Canada:

tumblr_ovrj58Vjyt1un92rjo8_1280.jpg

Kahlúa-tini Iced Coffee – Our famous roasted coffee, chilled then topped with Kahlúa, Grey Goose Vodka and rich, creamy Half & Half — $9.49

:hungry: :hungry: :hungry: A+!

One more stop before The Land:

tumblr_ovrj58Vjyt1un92rjo9_1280.jpg

Up next: We visit our friend Stanley

bee

Original Poster
Day 1, cont.

It was time for Living with the Land!

tumblr_ovrjfrmcOB1un92rjo1_1280.jpg

Figment on the way

There was literally no one in the standby line, but we scanned our FPs anyway.

tumblr_ovrjfrmcOB1un92rjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrjfrmcOB1un92rjo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrjfrmcOB1un92rjo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrjfrmcOB1un92rjo5_1280.jpg

MICKEY

tumblr_ovrjfrmcOB1un92rjo6_1280.jpg

No more alligators. And a VERY small Behind the Seeds tour group.

tumblr_ovrjfrmcOB1un92rjo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrjfrmcOB1un92rjo8_1280.jpg

Booooo to this boring curry. @Tuvalu it's fair enough if someone doesn't like heat, but as @SarahBella82 said you CAN have spice without heat. :p

tumblr_ovrjfrmcOB1un92rjo9_1280.jpg

Yum yum salad!

tumblr_ovrjfrmcOB1un92rjo10_1280.jpg

Hi, Stanley!

tumblr_ovvzb0h44V1un92rjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovvzb0h44V1un92rjo2_1280.jpg

Though we didn't have a FP, the standby wait for Soarin' was only...

tumblr_ovvzb0h44V1un92rjo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovvzb0h44V1un92rjo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovvzb0h44V1un92rjo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovvzb0h44V1un92rjo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovvzb0h44V1un92rjo7_1280.jpg

We still prefer the California version, but at least the theme makes more sense at Epcot. Also, there was a pretty confused kid next to us and the following occurred:

(Neuschwanstein appears on screen)
Kid: Look, Epcot!
(Eiffel Tower appears on screen)
Kid: Whoa, New York!

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

We did like the customized Epcot ending, though!

Up next: a Frozen first

Last edited:

Songbird76

Day 1, cont.

It was time for Living with the Land!

tumblr_ovrjfrmcOB1un92rjo1_1280.jpg

Figment on the way

There was literally no one in the standby line, but we scanned our FPs anyway.

tumblr_ovrjfrmcOB1un92rjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrjfrmcOB1un92rjo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrjfrmcOB1un92rjo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrjfrmcOB1un92rjo5_1280.jpg

MICKEY

tumblr_ovrjfrmcOB1un92rjo6_1280.jpg

No more alligators. And a VERY small Behind the Seeds tour group.

tumblr_ovrjfrmcOB1un92rjo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrjfrmcOB1un92rjo8_1280.jpg

Booooo to this boring curry. @Tuvalu it's fair enough if someone doesn't like heat, but as @SarahBella82 said you CAN have spice without heat. :p

tumblr_ovrjfrmcOB1un92rjo9_1280.jpg

Yum yum salad!

tumblr_ovrjfrmcOB1un92rjo10_1280.jpg

Hi, Stanley!

tumblr_ovvzb0h44V1un92rjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovvzb0h44V1un92rjo2_1280.jpg

Though we didn't have a FP, the standby wait for Soarin' was only...

tumblr_ovvzb0h44V1un92rjo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovvzb0h44V1un92rjo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovvzb0h44V1un92rjo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovvzb0h44V1un92rjo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovvzb0h44V1un92rjo7_1280.jpg

We still prefer the California version, but at least the theme makes more sense at Epcot. Also, there was a pretty confused next to us and the following occurred:

(Neuschwanstein appears on screen)
Kid: Look, Epcot!
(Eiffel Tower appears on screen)
Kid: Whoa, New York!

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

We did like the customized Epcot ending, though!

Up next: a Frozen first
Wow....somebody get that kid an atlas!! And a geography teacher!

bee

Original Poster
Isn't it now dubbed "The farm ride"?:p
The ride has, and has had, many names. M and I have called it "The Vegetable Boat Ride" for at least five years and on this trip we heard another family call it that. We've also heard "The Alligator Boat Ride" (although that's not quite accurate anymore :( ) and, of course, "The Farm Ride!"

Wow....somebody get that kid an atlas!! And a geography teacher!
:hilarious: Though I'm sure I wouldn't have recognized Neuschwanstein as a kid I'm not sure how he made the jump to Epcot? The Eiffel Tower, though, I thought everyone knew! Maybe he was being silly and didn't really think it was New York.

bee

Original Poster
Day 1, cont.

As we neared our first-ever Frozen Ever After FP+, we walked back to WS. Since we had a few minutes before the window opened we stopped to explore the new Frozen area.

tumblr_ovvzgiDzA91un92rjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovvzgiDzA91un92rjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovvzgiDzA91un92rjo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovvzgiDzA91un92rjo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovvzgiDzA91un92rjo5_1280.jpg

It was time!

tumblr_ovvzgiDzA91un92rjo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovvzgiDzA91un92rjo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovvzgiDzA91un92rjo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovvzgiDzA91un92rjo9_1280.jpg

My impression of the queue: LOUD. It's understandable given the large number of people in a fairly tight space. I didn't mind for the ten or so minutes we waited, but I think if I did standby I'd have a giant headache by the time I got to the boat.

My impression of the ride: I didn't hate it. Since I loved Maelstrom so much I figured I would just hate FEA and the whole area, but I think it's well done considering it's an overlay and not an original ride. Most of the animatronics were working properly, but the coloring of Olaf and Sven's eyes in the first scene was a little off and they looked like they'd been indulging in a certain substance that's currently illegal in most of the country but not in Colorado and some other places. Also, the last Anna and Elsa ("In Summer") had weird, obvious lines around their jawlines where the face projection met their necks. Overall it was cute and (SPOILER ALERT) we would ride it again the next day.

Post FEA:

tumblr_ovvzgiDzA91un92rjo10_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovvzkfPuMX1un92rjo1_1280.jpg

A lost sock??

We'd made a dinner reservation that day while in the park but we had a little time before we could check in. So naturally, we stopped for a Viking Coffee!

tumblr_ovvzkfPuMX1un92rjo2_1280.jpg

After I ordered and paid (with a Disney gift card), this happened:

Norwegian CM: Do you want your receipt?
Me: No, thank you.
CM: Okay, you have a remaining balance of...(reads) one hundred and ninety five dollars. That's quite a lot.

As we usually do, we had stocked up on Disney gift cards from Target (5% Redcard discount!!) and consolidated them onto one card to pay for meals, drinks, F&W kiosks, etc. So yes, I guess that card did have a lot left! :hilarious:

tumblr_ovvzkfPuMX1un92rjo3_1280.jpg

As we enjoyed the Viking Coffee I made a later FP for SSE since we'd missed our earlier one.

tumblr_ovvzkfPuMX1un92rjo4_1280.png

Then it was time for a quick bathroom break before making our way to dinner!

tumblr_ovvzkfPuMX1un92rjo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovvzkfPuMX1un92rjo6_1280.jpg

Up next: Our return to a restaurant we haven't eaten at in Nine years!

75disney

Day 1, cont.

After our break at TG we were ready for the Africa booth!

tumblr_ovrj184iwk1un92rjo1_1280.jpg

Spicy Ethiopian Red Lentil Stew with Vegan Yogurt and Quinoa – $4.50
Spinach and Paneer Cheese Pocket with Mint Raita – $4.00
Ernie Els “Big Easy” Chenin Blanc, Western Cape – $5.50
Simonsig Pinotage, Stellenbosch – $6.00

Both the stew and the paneer pockets were excellent. After our India disappointment we were very happy to have found a bit of spice in these two items. We both liked the two wines as well.

Quick side story: the woman in front of me in line asked the CM if the Ernie Els had any eel in it (since "Els" is part of the name I guess). The CM seemed a little confused by the question but assured her that there was no eel. She described it as fruity but not sweet. This seemed to satisfy the guest, until she took her receipt to the CMs distributing the food and drinks and discovered that she had ordered wine! I'm not sure what she thought it was... :hilarious:

Anyway, we enjoyed the stunning views across the lagoon!

tumblr_ovrj184iwk1un92rjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrj184iwk1un92rjo3_1280.jpg

We then went back in the other direction around WS. We stopped at Mitsukoshi and the little museum.

tumblr_ovrj184iwk1un92rjo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrj184iwk1un92rjo5_1280.jpg

(I wrote, "WOW")

tumblr_ovrj184iwk1un92rjo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrj184iwk1un92rjo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrj184iwk1un92rjo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrj184iwk1un92rjo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrj184iwk1un92rjo10_1280.jpg

Shout out to people who still play Pokemon Go!

Our next stop was the Morocco booth.

tumblr_ovrj58Vjyt1un92rjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrj58Vjyt1un92rjo1_1280.jpg

Spicy Hummus Fries with Cucumber, Tomato, Onions and Tzatziki Sauce – $5.00
Moroccan Sangria – $6.00

These were good but we wouldn't rush back to get them.

Next we visited Belgium. They were apparently having a problem with the registers and only one was open. It was HOT (WHINE) but we had umbrellas to provide a bit of shade.

tumblr_ovrj58Vjyt1un92rjo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrj58Vjyt1un92rjo4_1280.jpg

Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream
Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream – $4.00

We wanted the Godiva coffee cocktail but they were out. The waffles are always good! We both slightly preferred the berry waffle. As you can perhaps tell from the photo, we went and sat in the grass behind the Belgium booth to enjoy the waffles. It felt about 20 degrees cooler!

Morocco was lookin' good!

tumblr_ovrj58Vjyt1un92rjo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovrj58Vjyt1un92rjo6_1280.jpg

We had missed our SSE window, but there was still time to make the Vegetable Boat Ride! On the way we apparently needed more drinks, because that's what we got!

From Ireland:

tumblr_ovrj58Vjyt1un92rjo7_1280.jpg

Twinings® Pumpkin Chai Tea Frozen Cocktail with Caramel Vodka – $9.75

We both really liked this! As a cocktail it was very sweet and rich, but as a dessert that happens to be spiked it was delicious!

From the Joffrey's kiosk in Canada:

tumblr_ovrj58Vjyt1un92rjo8_1280.jpg

Kahlúa-tini Iced Coffee – Our famous roasted coffee, chilled then topped with Kahlúa, Grey Goose Vodka and rich, creamy Half & Half — $9.49

:hungry: :hungry: :hungry: A+!

One more stop before The Land:

tumblr_ovrj58Vjyt1un92rjo9_1280.jpg

Up next: We visit our friend Stanley
I want that waffle!

bee

Original Poster
Day 1, cont.

It was dinnertime! We checked in at:

tumblr_ovvzpr8L5U1un92rjo1_1280.jpg

Since we'd made the reservation on the app the day of, the hostess didn't have a printed record of it. She was able to look it up in the system, however. We were seated immediately even though we were early.

tumblr_ovvzpr8L5U1un92rjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovvzpr8L5U1un92rjo3_1280.jpg

Our server was Wenwen and she was wonderful. First, drinks!

tumblr_ovvzpr8L5U1un92rjo4_1280.jpg

L: Ginger Zinger. R: Shanghai Fusion.

These were both good, if pretty sweet. SN: Does it bother anyone else that "Ginger Zinger" doesn't rhyme?

tumblr_ovvzpr8L5U1un92rjo5_1280.jpg

Vegetable Springrolls

tumblr_ovvzpr8L5U1un92rjo6_1280.jpg

Vegetable and Tofu Stir Fry

tumblr_ovvzpr8L5U1un92rjo7_1280.jpg

Spinach Noodles

Everything was good, especially the springrolls. Nine Dragons had a good variety of veggie options and the service, as I mentioned, was great. We wouldn't necessarily go out of our way to eat here as the food and atmosphere aren't really unique, but it's a good choice for a day-of reservation.

As we finished dinner the sun was beginning to set. My photos don't do it justice.

tumblr_ovvzpr8L5U1un92rjo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovvzpr8L5U1un92rjo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovvzpr8L5U1un92rjo10_1280.jpg

We made our way to SSE to use our last FP of the night.

tumblr_ovymijHzxX1un92rjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovymijHzxX1un92rjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ovymijHzxX1un92rjo3_1280.jpg

It had been a long day so we walked to the bus stops and rode back to CBR. I think we only waited about five minutes this time, yay! We showered and went to bed early(ish).

Up next: Day 2

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom