Favorite food no longer sold

Cmdr_Crimson

567871109c8c94c98581063606d0a8de--beaver-tails-simple-dessert.jpg

Kevin_W

I miss the red velvet milkshake at 50's PT. We asked our server about it last summer and he said even though it had been gove before he started working there, he had hear about it and still had customers asking for it (I guess it was too labor intensive to make).

I also really liked the german chocolate cupcake at Kusafari.

Adam Snider

Used to get burger and fries from Peco Bills. Had onion ring, bacon and I would get the melted cheese for my fries. Everytime I go it seems like a ingredient dissapears. The onion ring got smaller then disappeared. There's one less piece of bacon every time. Then they got rid of the cheese, I no longer go there. And then with it getting smaller and smaller the price goes up and up

disney4life2008

Used to get burger and fries from Peco Bills. Had onion ring, bacon and I would get the melted cheese for my fries. Everytime I go it seems like a ingredient dissapears. The onion ring got smaller then disappeared. There's one less piece of bacon every time. Then they got rid of the cheese, I no longer go there. And then with it getting smaller and smaller the price goes up and up

Now its tex mex. Its actualy pretty good

Spicy tuna at Kona dinner! I will not return to that restaurant on principal, until they bring it back!! I still crave it, but cannot get it! Nowhere else even comes close!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom