Just Applied for Spring 2018 CP

ArielandFlounder

Original Poster
Wish me luck! Spring 2018 applications just opened up and I applied. Super nervous! I applied for Fall 2017 but unfortunately got bounced out during the online question interview. I think I was trying to figure out how they wanted me to answer the questions instead of answering them how I wanted to. Any tips from former CP members on the application process or just the whole experience in general?

Monorail_Red

My advice would be to carefully answer the online questions. Once you get past that if I remember correctly comes the phone interview. Just be yourself and enjoy the conversation with them. The CP was an awesome experience, live it up if given the opportunity! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Best of luck!

Driver

The mindset with the online questions is they want to see if you are team oriented. Disney is really strong on "team" when you answer the questions think about working together with other CM's efficiently to get a job done well.

ArielandFlounder

Original Poster
Thank you so much! I got through the web portion and now I'm up to the phone interview portion, I have heard that it is always recommended that you ask the interviewer questions at the end. Any recommendations for questions to ask?

Driver

Thank you so much! I got through the web portion and now I'm up to the phone interview portion, I have heard that it is always recommended that you ask the interviewer questions at the end. Any recommendations for questions to ask?
I wouldn't worry about that too much I can tell you they pay attention to your energy, they want to see if your outgoing, open, a people person. Approachable, smiling, happy. granted they can't tell if you smiling on the phone but they should feel your energy.

ArielandFlounder

Original Poster
I wouldn't worry about that too much I can tell you they pay attention to your energy, they want to see if your outgoing, open, a people person. Approachable, smiling, happy. granted they can't tell if you smiling on the phone but they should feel your energy.
i appreciate that so much, thank you!

Good luck with your phone interview! Going through the CP process you just have to remember to be yourself. Show a lot of interest, do your research, and show them why you would be an important asset to the team. If you can show them why you would make a difference and just be yourself you will do well! Also if you can I always say try to ask a question to show your interest. Anything from: what is a typical day in this job like? What made you choose Disney? Do you have any advice for someone starting their career in this industry? That kind of stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom