Rivers of America (plus Railroad & Dioramas) Re-Imagineered 2017

mickEblu

Oops. Got my timing messed up. But umm still enjoy BTMRR > Splash Mtn.

Edit. I fixed my original post.

BTMRR has really moved up the list for me. When I was a younger, I didn't enjoy it as much because it's a relatively tame Coaster but over the last few years it's sky rocketed into my top 3 because of the excellent theming and how awesome it is at night. I don't even remember the last time I rode it during the day.

Hatbox Ghostbuster

BTMRR has really moved up the list for me. When I was a younger, I didn't enjoy it as much because it's a relatively tame Coaster but over the last few years it's sky rocketed into my top 3 because of the excellent theming and how awesome it is at night. I don't even remember the last time I rode it during the day.
Nighttime is the best. And I'm in that same boat. I used to never go on it, but as I got older and went with people who had never been, I saw it in a new way. The goat and final tunnel sequence are well worth the wait.

Hatbox Ghostbuster

More like De-furb. Is that a word?
In high school my friends and I set a Furby on fire. It was terrifying.

IK3hKvr.jpg

mickEblu

What's wrong with bashing APs? Going daily or weekly and taking up all the parking spaces for an extrenely reasonable monthly fee while vacationers have a miserable experience and pay more is very wrong.

Totally off topic but have you ever had an issue with the onboard audio on HM? My final ride and maybe second of the year on HM was ruined with no Paul Frees narration. The HM ride experience is not some without his narration. Not even close.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom