Grabbing Lunch before DME

theGib95

Original Poster
So we were thinking about heading over to Disney Springs for Lunch at Homecomin' on our last day, however I just realized our normal flight home time that has been similar for a few years, is now 4:40 instead of 5:25ish, meaning the Tragical Express will be grabbing us around 1:30-1:45 right?

Is an 11:00 reservation, enough time to eat get a bus back to AKL-KV to get on the ME?

Mark P.

So we were thinking about heading over to Disney Springs for Lunch at Homecomin' on our last day, however I just realized our normal flight home time that has been similar for a few years, is now 4:40 instead of 5:25ish, meaning the Tragical Express will be grabbing us around 1:30-1:45 right?

Is an 11:00 reservation, enough time to eat get a bus back to AKL-KV to get on the ME?
You should be fine.

Courtney6682

Personally, I think that's cutting it too close. What if you don't get seated right away and have to wait 20 mins or so? Or what if u have to wait 15-20 mins for a bus?

IMFearless

I would just make sure that you arrive early for your ADR and tell them the situation when you arrive. You could always get an Uber back to shave more time off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom