7DMT/MNSSHP

DisneyGirl3820

Depends. When are you going to the party? We usually go mid-end of October and there is always a long line even during the first parade. However, the lines lessen later in the evening since a lot of people are exahausted by that point and you have a better chance then for less lines. Also, the closer you get to Halloween, the more lines you'll have. Hope this helps!

Twoprincesses116

Original Poster
Depends. When are you going to the party? We usually go mid-end of October and there is always a long line even during the first parade. However, the lines lessen later in the evening since a lot of people are exahausted by that point and you have a better chance then for less lines. Also, the closer you get to Halloween, the more lines you'll have. Hope this helps!

Going Aug 29th. What do you think?

DisneyGirl3820

Going Aug 29th. What do you think?

We're going that night too! We changed our plans because of school. I think you should be good because it's a Tuesday night and the crowds should not be bad since it's August and in the middle of the week. Check it out during either one of the parades you're not going to or later on that night. Also, you might be able to nab something right before 7pm when you can't get Fastpasses anymore. People get caught up with trick-or-treating, the parades and fireworks that I would say you have a really good chance of shorter lines either way. Maybe we'll bump into you there!

Twoprincesses116

Original Poster
We're going that night too! We changed our plans because of school. I think you should be good because it's a Tuesday night and the crowds should not be bad since it's August and in the middle of the week. Check it out during either one of the parades you're not going to or later on that night. Also, you might be able to nab something right before 7pm when you can't get Fastpasses anymore. People get caught up with trick-or-treating, the parades and fireworks that I would say you have a really good chance of shorter lines either way. Maybe we'll bump into you there!

Yay!! Exciting! Thank you!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom