The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Happy Wednesday! 62 degrees this morning on the porch. Kapono seems satisfied today because I told her I won't leave her at all today. Although I might have to break that, I hear the Powerball lottery has a pretty big jackpot right now, I might as well take a chance at a ticket. So I might have to leave her to go get a ticket. Or maybe I could text hubs to get a ticket and keep my promise to the dog, and I don't really want to leave the house...

Can't win the lottery if you don't play it!!

Cesar R M

Be careful please. My sons Doc recommended high volumes of water for where he is living. There needs to be a balance. He lost most of his potassium levels and it also flushed out his sugar levels. Made him hypoglycemic when he never had been before the water craze. Water is important but too much can can wash your body of what it needs to survive.
Agree, the scary part is.. taking too much water will make the body show dehydration symptoms

Cesar R M

ID take dreamwork's jack frost. But then I'm a sucker for Bunnymund.

Yn9CP9i.gif

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Wednesday--halfway through staycation. Took a long walk in the woods this morning, and then went to Dunks for a donut--to reward myself for an hour walk. :hilarious:

I have one of those Shark steamer floor cleaners, which works o.k., but the kitchen floor looked really grungy today. So I bought a new, regular floor mop and some Spic and Spam liquid floor cleaner. Moved the furniture around in the kitchen, and washed the floor. (Dog hated all this--he cowered in the corner--thought I had completely lost my mind. :p ) Floor looks great, but I really wished I was in WDW! :D

Figgy1

Premium Member
Wednesday--halfway through staycation. Took a long walk in the woods this morning, and then went to Dunks for a donut--to reward myself for an hour walk. :hilarious:

I have one of those Shark steamer floor cleaners, which works o.k., but the kitchen floor looked really grungy today. So I bought a new, regular floor mop and some Spic and Spam liquid floor cleaner. Moved the furniture around in the kitchen, and washed the floor. (Dog hated all this--he cowered in the corner--thought I had completely lost my mind. :p ) Floor looks great, but I really wished I was in WDW! :D
Please stop doing things to annoy poor Jack. Maybe his behavior would improve if he wasn't always on edge:cautious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom