Frozen confirmed for Broadway - Spring 2018

BuddyThomas

Original Poster
Poster art is now out:

Frozen musical.jpg

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
If you signed up for the email alerts you can now buy tickets! Which I did we will be seeing the show on March 31st, my kid's first trip to a Broadway show! Ticket open to the general public on Monday, August 14th. Shows start Feb. 22

Fox&Hound

If you signed up for the email alerts you can now buy tickets! Which I did we will be seeing the show on March 31st, my kid's first trip to a Broadway show! Ticket open to the general public on Monday, August 14th. Shows start Feb. 22

Hi, do you remember what site you signed up on? My wife swears she signed up but never got a code or an email. We have been watching for these tickets going on sale since this show was announced- stinks we may have missed it!

mary j meehan

I can say the same..I signed up for updates/info about Frozen on Broadway but don't recall receiving them. Can anyone help with where to obtain this code? It is not through American Express either,i remember getting tickets to Lion King on Broadway many years ago when that first began.Thank you.

BuddyThomas

Original Poster
I was not a big fan of this announcement originally, but after seeing the Frozen show on the Disney Wonder (which I basically cried through entirely) I really can't wait to see a full fledged Broadway show.
It's going to be totally different than a cruise ship show (not to disparage a cruise ship show). I highly suggest getting tickets now, because they are already selling out and scalpers are already selling $140.00 seats for $1000.000 or more.

Disney Analyst

They aren't liking it over on Broadwayworld.com - see link below. Reviews begin around page 34. They basically say it's just the movie on stage - no innovation or anything. They say if you've see the production at DCA, then this is almost exactly the same thing - only longer. Errggh.
https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=1090210&dt=900

Most of the hardcore Broadway community dislike all the Disney shows, they're not the best gauge.

I've seen tons of positive on twitter, instagram, reddit, and Tumblr.

Sped2424

They aren't liking it over on Broadwayworld.com - see link below. Reviews begin around page 34. They basically say it's just the movie on stage - no innovation or anything. They say if you've see the production at DCA, then this is almost exactly the same thing - only longer. Errggh.
https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=1090210&dt=900
Also special reminder that broadway forum members world HATE patti murrin (she plays anna) due to some weird drama.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom