Mr. Potato Head Broken

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Exactly but people ignore it because it doesn't fit their agenda and they'd rather make snarky jokes ..

No thats not the case, Mr Potato Head is an integral part of the TSMM queue, There is no dependency between TSL and MPH Disney feels its ok to degrade the queue for years so they can push the reinstallation cost of MPH to another project (TSL)

But hey they are only tourists they will not know any better.

The attitude towards the guests shown by actions like this frankly makes me sick.

JohnD

No thats not the case, Mr Potato Head is an integral part of the TSMM queue, There is no dependency between TSL and MPH Disney feels its ok to degrade the queue for years so they can push the reinstallation cost of MPH to another project (TSL)

The attitude towards the guests shown by actions like this frankly makes me sick.

Exhibit A

peter11435

There is no dependency between TSL and MPH Disney feels its ok to degrade the queue for years so they can push the reinstallation cost of MPH to another project (TSL)

None of the above is true. Stop with your lies and misunderstanding.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
cd92914a2bf2bdf79f91a99b91ce8e80--art-gallery-trust-me.jpg

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon

Boo hoo truth hurts, Bottom line MPH was not reinstalled because of penny pinching.

Do you even care that the queue's centerpiece will be missing for 2-4 years? After being stored for a good chunk of a decade will MPH even work any longer

At one time SHOW actually mattered to WDW, now the only thing that matters is efficiency.

Kman101

Boo hoo truth hurts, Bottom line MPH was not reinstalled because of penny pinching.

Do you even care that the queue's centerpiece will be missing for 2-4 years? After being stored for a good chunk of a decade will MPH even work any longer

At one time SHOW actually mattered to WDW, now the only thing that matters is efficiency.

You have no facts on this. Stop. You don't work for the company and have no truth or facts on why MPH isn't there. And we have been told repeatedly he will come back with TSL. So stop. It's not the truth because you don't know the actual reason. This is why people get on you.

peter11435

Wrong. That is not the reason.

I do care. As does Disney. Which is why it will return in a better location. And the figure will work just fine.

That queue centerpiece you speak of was only viewable by 20% of guests visiting the attraction in its old location.

Wrong again.

EPICOT

Why is it that almost every attraction at WDW that has a single anamtontric is broken, missing, etc?

-The Yeti on EE
-MPH in TSMM
-Gravity Wheel in M:S (not anamotronic but it's a signature part of the attraction)

Any others that I'm missing? I just find it really pathetic that these rides have only 1 moving thing to take care of, yet even that seems too much work.

No Name

I think in a switchback area of the queue is a more valuable location than outside, because it helps make the wait more tolerable.

Also, it is a fact that not reinstalling Mr. Potato Head in the meantime saves the company money at the expense of quality. How big an issue that is... well, that's your opinion, but there's no denying that Disney could have Mr. Potato Head present right now.

Does anyone but Disney install multimillion dollar animatronic figures to entertain a small percentage of their guests while they wait for the main attraction.

Six Flags did for their Battle for Metropolis shooting ride.

HauntedMansionFLA

Why is it that almost every attraction at WDW that has a single anamtontric is broken, missing, etc?

-The Yeti on EE
-MPH in TSMM
-Gravity Wheel in M:S (not anamotronic but it's a signature part of the attraction)

Any others that I'm missing? I just find it really pathetic that these rides have only 1 moving thing to take care of, yet even that seems too much work.
There are two characters from Song Of The South missing from Splash Mountain. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom