Epcot Quick Service Suggestions

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Similar to my MK post, I'm looking for suggestions on good quick service places, but in Epcot. I'm on the dining plan and with World Showcase, the sky is the limit(i'm assuming). We're saving our TS credit for dinner at Via Napoli that night, just an FYI. In the last decade, I've only ever been to TS places in Epcot for dinner, and then snacked my way through for "lunch." Just in case my godson wants a legit lunch, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

belledream

Oh yes, the sky is certainly much higher at Epcot than anywhere else!

Depends on the cuisine you prefer, but some of our favorites are Tangierine Café and Katsura Grill.

Sunshine Seasons is also a good choice for a variety of items like sandwiches, fish tacos, and Asian noodles.

I've had great QS meals all over World Showcase with maybe the exception of Lotus Blossom Café...would skip.

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Oh yes, the sky is certainly much higher at Epcot than anywhere else!

Depends on the cuisine you prefer, but some of our favorites are Tangierine Café and Katsura Grill.

Sunshine Seasons is also a good choice for a variety of items like sandwiches, fish tacos, and Asian noodles.

I've had great QS meals all over World Showcase with maybe the exception of Lotus Blossom Café...would skip.
Thanks. I will eat just about anything (with the exception of certain types of fish). Anything that will allow him to have "kid" food and me to eat that particular country's fare is good with me. I'll definitely check out your suggestions!

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
I was really pleased with Sunshine Seasons on my recent trip! I realize it's not a World Showcase option, but very fresh, very good, and none of your "typical" fried theme park fare (I had a wonderful half rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes, and greenbeans... all very yummy!). Plus, LOTS of kids options (a counter just for kids meal options that had 7 or 8 different choices!)

Minnie1986

Original Poster
I was really pleased with Sunshine Seasons on my recent trip! I realize it's not a World Showcase option, but very fresh, very good, and none of your "typical" fried theme park fare (I had a wonderful half rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes, and greenbeans... all very yummy!). Plus, LOTS of kids options (a counter just for kids meal options that had 7 or 8 different choices!)
Sounds so good!

becca_

I agree with Sunshine Seasons! If your godson wants more standard faire (chicken nuggets, burger, etc.) I'd head for Electric Umbrella. I haven't eaten in WS for QS so I have no suggestions there :)

Minnie1986

Original Poster
I agree with Sunshine Seasons! If your godson wants more standard faire (chicken nuggets, burger, etc.) I'd head for Electric Umbrella. I haven't eaten in WS for QS so I have no suggestions there :)
Thanks! It certainly doesn't HAVE to be is WS, but I would prefer not to head back into Future World, unless I had to.

becca_

Thanks! It certainly doesn't HAVE to be is WS, but I would prefer not to head back into Future World, unless I had to.
Totally understand! Epcot is big & has less shade than the other parks (in my opinion) so it definitely feels way hotter to me walking from one side to the other.

JohnD

Similar to my MK post, I'm looking for suggestions on good quick service places, but in Epcot. I'm on the dining plan and with World Showcase, the sky is the limit(i'm assuming). We're saving our TS credit for dinner at Via Napoli that night, just an FYI. In the last decade, I've only ever been to TS places in Epcot for dinner, and then snacked my way through for "lunch." Just in case my godson wants a legit lunch, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

When are you going? Don't forget that you have the Food and Wine booths that you can graze beginning August 31 through mid November.

danyoung56

Even with paying out of pocket, my go to is always the Rose & Crown out on the balcony with a great view of the World Showcase. They recently added a steak & fish option, with a delicious steak and a nice hunk of fish. Yummy!

Adding to the praise for Sunshine Seasons my family and partners family(a bunch of picky eaters) were all pleasantly surprised by it on our last trip. Usually we would only eat in the world showcase because the choice and settings are remarkable but we gave this place a shot and we loved it. Really fresh, well seasoned, tasty food that we could get quickly and with so much choice everyone was happy and wanting to try bits of each others when they saw it. The desserts were amazing too, I think we will definitely be going back. Other than that I remember being impressed with the quick service food in China and Morocco.

Weather_Lady

Even with paying out of pocket, my go to is always the Rose & Crown out on the balcony with a great view of the World Showcase. They recently added a steak & fish option, with a delicious steak and a nice hunk of fish. Yummy!

Are you talking about the pub (lounge), or the TS restaurant? I thought only the TS portion gave access to the balcony, but it would be awesome if you could have CS there...

correcaminos

I personally love Tangierine Cafe! That would be my choice. There are a lot of choices and some "safe" options if someone wants it. I also LOVE Les Halles in France (bakery) Really great options and the Ham & Cheese croissant warm is really good! We often get that to go and eat it back at our room. The desserts are great, but not entirely sure how it all works with the dining plan (we never get it).

Katsura Grill is another favorite of ours.

Now I will be the dissenter here on Sunshine Seasons. We have had some of our worst lunches there. Some of it is great but some of it is not (particularly the Asian foods). We go for snacks and breakfast and find it good though. Mostly it's a bit of a hike to WS from there so if you plan to be at WS, I would pick food options there.

Marijil

Katsura is great, Fish and chips in uk, les halles in france is our family favorite and dont sleep on liberty inn

danyoung56

Are you talking about the pub (lounge), or the TS restaurant? I thought only the TS portion gave access to the balcony, but it would be awesome if you could have CS there...

It's actually a full table service out there on the balcony, but it still works great for lunch - friendly efficient service, and really good food, all with that amazing view over the water.

Weather_Lady

Just a thought about using a TS credit for Via Napoli -- if you're planning on getting pizza (especially if it's a big one to share) it will barely cost more than a CS meal would, and you might best pay for it out of pocket and save your TS credit for another location. (As you said, with World Showcase, the sky is the limit). If you're planning on ordering separate, pricier entrees like lasagna or veal, however, never mind.) :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom