I’m in Paris today’

Progress.City

Original Poster
Hello, I’m in Paris and today I’m going to Disneyland Paris!

First important question. Are there lockers for my small suitcase?

Attachments

• 369F481C-212C-4B05-B4F7-259C323A6F3D.jpg
    369F481C-212C-4B05-B4F7-259C323A6F3D.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 261

Rapunzel287

Yes, there are.
  • At Disneyland Park, the main window is open year-round and can be found on the very far right of the entrance, just next to the large Guest Relations window.
I've never used them so I can't tell you if there's a fee or something for using them.
Just keep in mind that there might be a line if you have to leave at a specific time - it might take some time to get your suitcase... :confused:

I hope you have an awesome day - enjoy your day :).

Swissmiss

Premium Member
There are also lockers in the train station. It might be easier to leave it there in case the lockers inside the park aren't large enough.

Progress.City

Original Poster
So far, I like the que better on the other two State-side parks.... it seems bland and in-themed...

...about to enter the ride....

Progress.City

Original Poster
Did Phantom Mannor and then tried to ride BTMR but they close it after waiting in line after like a half hour. I decided to go straight to Walt Disbey Studios Park. Now, I am waiting in line for Ratuie.

Progress.City

Original Poster
To sum up yesterday’s trip to Disneyland Paris...

- Main Street USA looks like the WDW version it with a different style castle and has two indoor malls running the length of the street on both sides.

- Dragon lair under the castle is a nice touch.

- Hyperspace Mountain was cool with onboard audio but I still think the California version is superior.

- It’s a Small World is almost a complete replica of the California version (inside and out). There are some differences at the end that give it an edge over the California one.

- Pirates of the Caribbean is almost a complete clone of the California version but has some scenes out of order. The giant skull and complete pirate ship outside the ride help push this version beyond ultimate.

- Big Thunder Mountain is almost a complete clone of the Florida and California versions, but lacks the smooth tracks of the California version. Even with its recent complete upgrade, the California version is still superior.

- Phantom Manor is pretty much the same as the California Haunted Mansion, but with storyline changes and scenes changed to match.

- No Splash Mountain or anything like it.

- Tower of Tower is almost identical to the Florida version, except the Fifth Dimension scene is a dimensional projection (versus the actual ride through the hallway in the Florida version). The Florida version thus remains superior.

- Rock N Rollercoaster is by far the scariest ride I’ve ever ridden at a Disney park. It is not a clone of the Florida version. The Florida version’s storyline is about the band being late for a concert and fighting LA traffic. This version is about the band Aerosmith becoming Imagineers, playing with models of rollercoasters, trying to create the scariest tracks based on their music - in the setting of a laboratory.

- Ratatouille is the newest ride at the Paris Disney parks. It uses 3D projections and every immersive technology Disney has at its disposal to tell the story. It is well-done and one of the best rides I’ve seen from Disney. Disney recently announced that they are cloning it for the France pavilion at EPCOT Center. I think this ride is something EPCOT really needs and will make a great addition!

GiveMeTheMusic

- Main Street USA looks like the WDW version it with a different style castle and has two indoor malls running the length of the street on both sides.

- Hyperspace Mountain was cool with onboard audio but I still think the California version is superior.

- It’s a Small World is almost a complete replica of the California version (inside and out). There are some differences at the end that give it an edge over the California one.

- Pirates of the Caribbean is almost a complete clone of the California version but has some scenes out of order. The giant skull and complete pirate ship outside the ride help push this version beyond ultimate.

- Big Thunder Mountain is almost a complete clone of the Florida and California versions, but lacks the smooth tracks of the California version. Even with its recent complete upgrade, the California version is still superior.

- Phantom Manor is pretty much the same as the California Haunted Mansion, but with storyline changes and scenes changed to match.

- Tower of Tower is almost identical to the Florida version, except the Fifth Dimension scene is a dimensional projection (versus the actual ride through the hallway in the Florida version). The Florida version thus remains superior.

- Rock N Rollercoaster is by far the scariest ride I’ve ever ridden at a Disney park. It is not a clone of the Florida version. The Florida version’s storyline is about the band being late for a concert and fighting LA traffic. This version is about the band Aerosmith becoming Imagineers, playing with models of rollercoasters, trying to create the scariest tracks based on their music - in the setting of a laboratory.

- Ratatouille is the newest ride at the Paris Disney parks. It uses 3D projections and every immersive technology Disney has at its disposal to tell the story. It is well-done and one of the best rides I’ve seen from Disney. Disney recently announced that they are cloning it for the France pavilion at EPCOT Center. I think this ride is something EPCOT really needs and will make a great addition!

I have to ask...have you ever been to California?

Ag11gani

How could you say that DL has a better Thunder Mountain than Paris?

AndyS2992

Where to begin..
1. That is true, for the most part. MK's lacks a bandstand/gazebo though.
2. It is. :)
3.Debatable. If you like actual rollercoasters then Paris's Hyperspace Mountain is a much more exhilarating ride. If you prefer family friendly coasters then California will probably be your favourite.
4. It isn't. It's a Small World Paris is only half the length of California's and has it's own unique layout, art design and music. The facade is based on California's but again has a few substantial differences such as the colour scheme, it's undercover and the face is different.
5. That is correct. Puts WDW's to shame.
6. I believe it is based on WDW's version but still has many big differences, particularly at the start and end. California's BTM is usually considered to be the worst version out of the four.
7. Phantom Manor is not really anything like California's.. from the Ballroom scene onwards at least.
8. Nope. The lack of Splash Mountain is one of my biggest gripes about DLP.
9. Again, ToT is nothing like the Florida version. It's a direct clone of the California version.
10. The track of RnR is a direct clone of WDW's. The story and themeing however was done on the cheap.
11. One of the best rides from Disney? No. It can hardly be called a ride at all. You just watch screens, very disappointing.

But I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom