Disneyland Madrid Resort 1985 - Vol. II

Suchomimus

To kickstart this again - anyone want to tackle Walt Disney Studios Paris? I think we've agreed that is probably the worst Disney park around - so it could use some fixer-uppers!

I would love to see a new version Mickey's Toontown for WDS that features some more attractions based on certain shorts like Trolley Troubles, Lonesome Ghosts, Plane Crazy, and Steamboat Willie.

Suchomimus

Whelp, time to dust this off.
whoosh-gif-14.gif

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I think he means an active one.
Yeah, we have three competitions and like five dream park or large scale personal projects active right now. Plus a hype/discussion thread for another comp. A ton of activity on the boards right now! But no open brainstorming group projects are going on right now. Bring back this thread or another Club32 seems like something this board could use and would be a ton of fun!

DisneyFan18

Well.... To start brainstorming again....

I found a nice place over near the Barcelona Airport... Flat farmland, close to highways, train, and water. - Thoughts? It might work.

2018-02-08.png

Other areas around Barcelona I found were super mountainous.... Very interesting. :bookworm:
It looks like a good place and with quite a lot of terrain available, my only concern would be that due to the proximity to the airport wouldn’t we have problems isolating the sounds from the airplanes?

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
What if instead of Barcelona we did something on the outskirts of Madrid (similar to DLP being on the outskirts of Paris)

It has a larger population than Barecelona, and more flat farmland to build on

Or could we just redo DLP from scratch? Because Paris from a location standpoint is probably the best option for cities.

Let's go with Madrid! :D I think Roy made some notes on European tourism that work better with Spain rather than Paris...Plus I think it'd be interesting to see a different culture mixing with 1980s Disney rather than focusing on French Culture.

Any ideas for land plots? :bookworm:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom