What Defunct Attraction Do You NOT Miss At All?

Karakasa

I'm having trouble thinking of any old attractions I don't miss that I was actually around for. I even miss the Animal Kingdom boat tour.

Lights, Motors, Action I guess. It was okay but after seeing it once I had no desire to see it again.

DAR1974

Is it sacrilege to say the Backlot Tour? I mean you can only go past the house of the Golden Girls or see a boat from Black Jack Savage(?) so many times.

Animaniac93-98

Any E.P.C.O.T. attraction that involved learning. BORING!!!!!!!!

:cautious:

46b6b23c07724b0b652556508f7ab4d8--spongebob-memes-spongebob-squarepants.jpg

TwilightZone

My list (in no particular order)
Disneyland
1. superstar limo
I'm surprised not a lot of people mentioned this ride. It's so boring. It's the only ride on this list I had a hard time watching from beginning to end, and I watched the entirety of all of the rides here!
2. the original version of the sleeping beauty walkthrough
im not a big fan of the new version either, but at least the scenery isn't barbie-like figures. no animatronics, no cool special effects, just barbies.
3. submarine voyage
this ride is pretty boring. the entire ride is just fish with a narrator, though the narration is relaxing to listen to.
4. rocket rods
the entire ride is a mockery of a thrill ride. it slows down so many times that you have to wonder why the imagineers decided to replace the peoplemover at all.
WDW
1. alien encounter
does the ride sound cool? yes. would I ride it out of curiosity if it opened again tomorrow? yes. does it sound fun? NO
2. honey I shrunk the audience
I remember getting scared riding this at disneyland. So of course I wouldn't want to see a ride like this come back any time soon
3. captain eo
this movie isn't bad, it's just forgettable. Which isn't a good feature to have, especially for a disney attraction.
4. Universe of Energy
this ride is just boring, talk about a snooze fest!
5. Ellen's Energy Adventure
if the original is a snooze fest, then this is the best example of all the things that were wrong with 90s culture.
6. ALL early 00s hollywood studios additions
you name it: sounds dangerous, the parade, playhouse disney live ( as nostalgic as it was), etc. are all either average or terrible
7. journey into YOUR imagination
talk about wasted potential! you got one boring scene after another! however there is three things I will always defend about the ride. one, it's better than figment since it wasn't annoying and actually filled the scene space they had relatively well. two, the connection lab is actually a decent scene. three, the imageworks that was created for this ride is leagues better than figment's.

backdrop12

I am puzzled about body wars cause it was one of my favorite attraction as a kid . I remember in 03 I rode it 10+ times because there was no line ( trip in 1998 , I remember there being a line ) . Infact , alot of people on here in terms of rides that they hated I love .

1.People are missing one defunct attraction that is the worst of the worst is Sounds Dangerous with Drew Carey . Hated it as a kid , I still hate it now. Glad that it's gone. Outdated the moment it came out. Was not funny nor entertaining.

2- Journey into YOUR Imagination - No figment ... nuff said .

3- superstar Limo - Never been on it personally ( east coast) , but from what I saw from videos , shows how disney can stoop very very low to the point of making something NOT of disney quality .
4- Food Rocks - Loved it as a kid , now looks very gimmicky and boring .

5- That stupid Maelstrom ending movie - OK I GET IT . Norway is awesome ..... I do not like travel tourism advertisements..... movie kinda still holds up tho ....

att that are still around, but I want dead -
Everything in animal kingdom , fantasmic , stitch ( I want AE back ) , Monster inc. , all the epcot WS circle vision movies, anything with Star Wars ( never saw the movies till I was 2. no nostalgia nor do I think the movies are that great )

Finally ,. the worst of them all , myself . ( besides that joke , I srs think these current attractions are the bottom of the barrell.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom