WHERE Can We Do This Again? PTN taking a trip...

Curious Constance

Emperor's new grove is one of my favorite Disney movies. Its up there with Wreck it Ralph and Big Hero Six. It's highly underrated. Heck I even enjoyed Atlantis and Stitch. Don't get me started of the destroyed genus that is the Black Cauldron. I wish we could see it before Katsinburg butchered it.
Was The Emperor's New Grove the direct to VHS sequel to Emperor's New Groove?

IMDREW

Any rumour on a specific month PTN will be coming to DCA? I'll be at the disneyland resort last day of spring break next year. Hope to see it.

NobodyElse

Was The Emperor's New Grove the direct to VHS sequel to Emperor's New Groove?

That was the up-scale outdoor mall adjacent to the proposed "Kuzcotopia".

original.gif

jrhwdw

I would think so, as well as the usual Viva Navidad schedule which goes after sundown. I mean, they probably could make it all work, but why do that when it's easy to just not?

On 1 hand, I'm not surprised that Navidad and WOC: Season Of Light are popular, they were last year(I think Navidad has a following every year...) Would be nice if Elena came back this year that was a good show.

On the other hand, Anyone getting tired of this thinking?!?!??! Is there any way to change their thinking? As it looks now, MK isn't trying to get a night parade ASAP. Not even managing to do a extra FOF at night. DL has MSEP ending Aug 20th, not Labor Day . Labor Day or later was always the end point for Summer/MSEP in the 80's and 90's. Don't you wish Disney would try a little harder???

GiveMeTheMusic

Original Poster
On 1 hand, I'm not surprised that Navidad and WOC: Season Of Light are popular, they were last year(I think Navidad has a following every year...) Would be nice if Elena came back this year that was a good show.

On the other hand, Anyone getting tired of this thinking?!?!??! Is there any way to change their thinking? As it looks now, MK isn't trying to get a night parade ASAP. Not even managing to do a extra FOF at night. DL has MSEP ending Aug 20th, not Labor Day . Labor Day or later was always the end point for Summer/MSEP in the 80's and 90's. Don't you wish Disney would try a little harder???

Elena's show will be back this year as well.

And yes, it'd be great if Disney tried harder. But they won't, so.

TP2000

I adore the Viva Navidad show! That may be surprising coming from me as a WASP man who has an inferior ability to value family or culture like a Hispanic person could, according to Disney Parks blogger Sarah Domenech #DisneyFamilia. But I hope the Viva Navidad show sticks around for many years to come!

It's a show that could only be improved by having Charo and her guitar appear on the float during the week of Christmas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom