Trip Report Yikes...55 days to go, I better get this thing started! Oh yeah, we're live now

Well, were down to 55 days so I guess we should get this started. You were with us for the 16th, 17th, and the epic bungalow 18th so why not include you in on the 19th! So I guess its time for the WWWW&W,

The Who: The cast for this anniversary debacle should be no surprise:

Me (#BlueSteel)
12647350_10206093027506835_1658091901323373612_n.jpg

DW
PhotoPass_Visiting_EPCOT_7981811636.jpeg

What can I say, we love each other to death…
11165051_10204581745085719_6034484948852116286_o.jpg

The What: Details to follow.

The When: September 16th-21st. We’re pretty locked into these dates since we are flying for this trip. This will be the rare bubble visit where vacation creep does not play a role like just about all others have for us in the past.

The Where: We’ve got ourselves some banked Poly points so why not burn through those! 5-nights at the Poly will be our longest stretch at the resort and we couldn’t be more excited! Typically we’ve only visited for a single night before or after a cruise.

The Why: 19 years of marital bliss, of course! What better way to earmark an occasion than visiting the house that the mouse built!

More details to follow!

blreinsel

:hilarious: I would love to attend and looking forward to it. We'll need recommendations from someone who's been around the block a time or two. Have you ever made a comment after a few drinks that you were like... did I just say that? That was my thoughts when I reread my previous comment. I think I need to go get another glass of wine.:rolleyes:

Hahaha... more times than I'd like to admit. :hilarious::rolleyes: I can't wait for our meet up!!

RyPat

Artist Point has been a favorite of ours, it's been up and down over the years, but the last time we ate there it was up, so I'm hopeful that you'll have a great meal. If you like mushrooms, you must have the Portobello soup. I was disappointed in the bison, but my DH liked it a lot. I've since realized I just don't like bison. :)

I second the Portabello soup at Artist Point :hungry:... the scallops were also delicious... as was the bread and salted butter... oh and the Cigar City Jai Alai was also quite tasty... now that i think about it everything was delicious there! One of the best meals we've had at Disney (sorry Sanaa... :oops:)

imahistorygeek

I second the Portabello soup at Artist Point :hungry:... the scallops were also delicious... as was the bread and salted butter... oh and the Cigar City Jai Alai was also quite tasty... now that i think about it everything was delicious there! One of the best meals we've had at Disney (sorry Sanaa... :oops:)

I'm excited to try it. Like I said before, the only meal I'm a bit iffy about is Skipper's Canteen.

imahistorygeek

Mini-update:

Looks like TIW is offering an additional discount for certain restaurants during the time we will be visiting. 30% off before 6:30 and after 8:30pm. I checked our reservations and which restaurants would be affected. Jiko and Artists Point are on the list. We can't pass up a 30% discount on food and alcohol. That will save us quite a penny on a bottle of wine at Jiko.

I made sure to change our reservations to the earliest I could find for both, which ended up be 5:30ish.

coachwnh

lostpro9het

Original Poster
So yesterday I got two pieces of mail. One piece looked like this:
image2.JPG

:eek::eek::eek: The date to report was TWO DAYS AFTER WE ARRIVE!!! Thankfully we are allowed a one time deferment so a quick call this morning to the county clerk had me off the hook til December!

The second piece looked like this:
image1.JPG

This was more inviting, obviously:D. This, of course, meant more fodder for the Christmas garland!
image3.JPG

In other news, we decided to drive down and spend the night at a hotel near the airport. The DW found a great deal for a hotel just a mile from the airport with free shuttle service and cheap parking for the week. This means we can sleep in a bit more and be to the airport in no time. The Golden Monkey in cans and Omaha Hannahatchee Creek in cans should be in soon.

Less than 25 days to go!!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom