My Disney Experience Mobile Order for restaurants now live

Rob562

can't find it or cosmic rays on the app

Try refreshing the screen (in Android it's pull down from the top of the page, I think. Not sure about iPhone), or going out to the main MDE screen and back in. Mine wasn't there initially when I opened the app, but then suddenly it was.

-Rob

Weather_Lady

Am I correct in assuming that if you want to order anything not on the menu (e.g., extra tortillas for the fajita platter), you won't be able to do it through the app?

Rob562

Am I correct in assuming that if you want to order anything not on the menu (e.g., extra tortillas for the fajita platter), you won't be able to do it through the app?

There are definitely some "off menu" items/options that are not available through the app. (Ordering a sandwich without the fries or a burger with a seedless bun are a couple other examples)

Since there are so many intricate possibilities, I doubt we'll ever see every one of them available in the app.

-Rob

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
DDP and AP prob wont be added in until they have finished rolling out at least the first phase of the mobile orders. EPCOT is next in line to be added.

IanDLBZF

Kamikaze

As of today, Electric Umbrella in Epcot has joined the mobile ordering program, and next Monday Liberty Inn will join as well. We've already seen Mobile Ordering expand to QSRs throughout WDW, particularly at MK and AK, and now it seems Epcot is joining in. Wonder if Hollywood Studios will hop in?
Source: http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/2017/07/mobile-order-coming-to-other-magic.html

Of course. It saves labor for taking the order. It should eventually cover all the large QSRs.

ToTBellHop

Of course. It saves labor for taking the order. It should eventually cover all the large QSRs.
It's one place where I applaud Disney for finding a way to produce a savings. If you want the wonderful experience of waiting 40 min. to order with toddlers running around, you still can. The rest of us can bypass the experience altogether. Waiting in line behind morons who can't read picture menus with five items on offer is neither fun nor nostalgic for me. I love Mobile Order, I just need them to integrate AP and DVC discounts.

PorterRedkey

I like this feature, but you still can't use your AP discounts when you mobile order. I would like to see this changed before I go in September. Otherwise, I will brave the regular line, unless it is insane.

Kamikaze

It's one place where I applaud Disney for finding a way to produce a savings. If you want the wonderful experience of waiting 40 min. to order with toddlers running around, you still can. The rest of us can bypass the experience altogether. Waiting in line behind morons who can't read picture menus with five items on offer is neither fun nor nostalgic for me. I love Mobile Order, I just need them to integrate AP and DVC discounts.

Agreed. I'm sure they would love to expand it to any QS/CS, but at some locations it just isn't feasible due to the layout of ordering/pickup.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom