WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

belledream

I too was wondering the portion size. Just to be clear, Belle you were saying "Indeed it was" meaning it was a tasting menu? Cause that looks small, INCREDIBLE but small. We have a Christmas dinner reservation and don't want to be surprised to find out it was a $50+ meal ;)
Oops, that does sound confusing. It was not from the tasting menu - I was saying indeed as in the portion size was small.

FWIW, these menus change so often, it's not even on there anymore, but the standard item that always on there (Filet of Beef) was much more sizeable and just as good.

It's a premium place with premium prices for sure!

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
Oops, that does sound confusing. It was not from the tasting menu - I was saying indeed as in the portion size was small.

FWIW, these menus change so often, it's not even on there anymore, but the standard item that always on there (Filet of Beef) was much more sizeable and just as good.

It's a premium place with premium prices for sure!
Oh well, I have been to a few Signatures over the years and I am not surprised that was not an app or taster, just hoped it was.
In two days it will be our first at Jiko!!! Thanks 30% off:)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Oak fired fillet and black truffle rissotto from California Grill (June 2017)
IMG_0229.JPG

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Citrus Swirl - I have to get one of these every trip (usually ends up being the last day)

DSC02308 by Michael, on Flickr

Good choice! Citrus swirl is so good. On my last trip I got one on my first visit of the trip to the MK and I tried to get one on my last day (as we headed to the bus to catch the Magical Express). When I tried on my last day their ice cream machine was down and I had to walk away empty handed. But I learned a lesson, don't save it for the end of the trip, eat them as often as possible!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom