Shanghai Disneyland introduces paid fastpasses

Juujuugurl

Lame. I don't know if Paris or Hong Kong does it, but WDW or TDR don't do paid fast passes. I thought free fast passes was a "Disney" thing!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Either I'm missing something or the math doesn't work. There are three lesser passes that cost 120/150RMB regular/peak, but buying the "set" costs four times that at 480/600RMB... So they charge four times as much for three passes combined as they do if you purchase the three separately?

:cautious:

ETA: Nevermind, I figured it out: The lesser pass is only good for one of the two or three participating rides in each area. So, the set gets you one ride on all seven attractions for the price of four individual rides.

Last edited:

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Its a joint venture with Disney as the minor partner 43% ownership vs 57% for the Shanghai Shendi Group

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
Possibly. I saw the offering posted at the various Fastpass distribution locations throughout the park. Didn't see it anywhere else.

Bartattack

Tried to get the set for 7 attractions today, but it wasn't available (or sold out). You could only buy one fastpass for seven dwarfs. The park opens at 7 am, so you gotta be early it seems to have a chance at this premier access thing...

Nightscotsman

By the way, the just updated Shanghai Disneyland app for iOS lets you purchase the Premier Access fastpasses directly from the app, either individually or the set. Tempting, but way too expensive.

kellie.shope

Hey!

My husband and I went in November and this was actually awesome! You are still able to get free fast passes which is what we did for most of the rides but seeing as we were only there for 1 full day, we realized around 4pm that we just weren’t going to do everything. So we bought fastpasses on site for the last two rides and it ended up being around $12 per ride so it was totally worth it to us to be able to ride everything! Free fast passes are still available but this was a great option for someone who will only be there for a short time and still wanted to experience it all. Definitely not a requirement but a plus :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom