Slides at Pools

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
Hi everyone! Staying at the Swan and Dolphin in a month! Yay! Can't wait. It's just me and my 3 year old daughter. I was wondering if she'll be allowed to go down the water slide at the pool there with her "puddle jumper" on? Thanks!

buseegal

Hi everyone! Staying at the Swan and Dolphin in a month! Yay! Can't wait. It's just me and my 3 year old daughter. I was wondering if she'll be allowed to go down the water slide at the pool there with her "puddle jumper" on? Thanks!
can not say for sure there but grandson was allowed to wear lifevest at Fort Wilderness on that slide. would assume yes if it coast guard approved

carriebeth

my then one year old went down the slide at least 100 times with one of the Disney provided life vests on at Caribbean Beach last year. He loved it and couldn't get enough. One of my older kids would walk with him up the slide entrance. I would wait at the bottom and help him get upright and out of the way when he came off. It was so funny to see little tiny him flying down that slide

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
We got back last week and they let her go down the slide in her "puddle jumper" that we brought. She LOVED it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom