Citricos or Narcoosee's?

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Citricos lacks charm and has a very bland menu...I'd call it soulless. Narcossees is better having a decent layout and varied menu, but the waitstaff can be a challenge at time. Its hit or miss. Tod English' Blue Zoo is a much better dining experience for the money.

Sunset7132

Citricos lacks charm and has a very bland menu...I'd call it soulless. Narcossees is better having a decent layout and varied menu, but the waitstaff can be a challenge at time. Its hit or miss. Tod English' Blue Zoo is a much better dining experience for the money.
i was looking at the double lobster tails with that souffle thing

senor_jorge

Barbara Eden+? Bring it!!
We've had good meals and service at both. My personal preference is Narcoosee's. Some of the best filets I've had on property have been there. The view, looking across the lagoon, from a table by the windows at night is great.

Hockey89

Todd is such a miserable person it is hard to go to his places...

21stamps

Narcoosee's.

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but imo the decor at Citricos is so hideous that it spoils my appetite regardless of what is on the menu.

Mickey5150

I love them both but lean towards Narcoosee's because I love seafood and I love the view/location. I always give extra points to restaurants on the water.

SCB1012

Narcoossee's hands-down. Much better food and view. Dated decor (as is Citricos) but definitely worth checking out. I have never had a bad meal at Narcoossee's and have only eaten at Citrico's once (when Cali Grill was closed), but it did not live up to "signature" status in my opinion. Food and service were sub-par. You also have a fabulous view of the fireworks at Narcoosee's!

wplong1

Premium Member
Well I am apparently in the minority on this one but I will add my two cents (paraphrased from an earlier post). Honestly I wouldn't even put these two restaurants in the same category/level.

Narcoossee's was the disappointment of our last trip (out of Artist Point, California Grill, Monsieur Paul, Jiko, Narcoossee's, and Citricos). Gorgeous restaurant, great location, very average food and service. This was our experience on our prior trip as well. It was fine, but we will probably drop Narcoossee's from our list completely next time.

Citricos was overall the best meal of our last trip for what I would consider true finer dining. The food was phenomenal, and overall it had the most professional service (by a mile compared to Narcoossee's on both counts). It is well lit and not very intimate, but just about perfect in every other way. Easily came in first for food and service on this trip. Will definitely go back. In fact we all preferred Citricos to California Grill on this trip.

To me, no comparison. Citricos hands down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom