Rivers of America (plus Railroad & Dioramas) Re-Imagineered 2017

Californian Elitist

The re-openings of RoA, the transportation attractions, and Fantasmic! interest me far more than the announcements coming from D23, which, for the most part, don't interest me at all (especially any and everything having to do with Star Wars and Marvel in the parks). The Natives look great, as well as the trestles and water fountains. I was expecting the rockwork to be taller, but other than that, I'm enjoying what I'm seeing.

Stevek

And the new Indian Village makes its first appearance!

Now if we could only get a surly biker and a Disneyland Security guard to join the construction guys working in the Indian Village, and then have them all sing "YMCA", this would be perfect!

It really looks effing amazing. Can't wait to see it late August/early September.

D.Silentu

It's delightful watching everything come together and I really like the way the redesign is looking. There is one element I'm unsure of though, and seeing it in person may allay these misgivings, but the Indian Chief and the Scouts (who I believe were formerly on the island) are in plain view from the shore. I wonder if this is a good idea for such still figures.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom