Pre-Trip I"M GOING TO DISNEY and I'M STAYING IN A DELUXE!

So I wasn't planning on doing a pre trip report so soon but since I have the day off thanks to the past presidents I figured I'd get it started rather then get on the tread mill. Plus Tuvalu looks like she might be taking a few weeks off and I'll have nothing else to look forward too. :)

I'm so excited for this trip! We will be staying in our very first Deluxe! This could be bad for us, I may get spoiled!! This is also our first time renting points. Everything went smooth and hopefully nothing happens between now and our trip.

A few of the details:

WHO: Just J and I will be taking this trip
IMG_0571.JPG

Unfortunately this photo is a year old. It's the only one I have on hand at the moment that doesn't have one of us making a face.

WHEN: September 14-18. It'll be an awesome 4 nights over our anniversary weekend!!

WHERE: Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village!! Whoop Whoop!

Ciara

I hate to be a know it all :oops: but I believe ROL is at 8:15pm the day you are going, I'm also not 100% which date you'll be there so I could be wrong!

ScarletBegonias

I'm in! Sounds so much fun! I've love a laid back Disney trip like this sans child... LOL.
I absolutely LOVED AKL! We were in Jambo house and it was stunning. I will forever be spoiled after that. Stayed at CBR the next year and it was just wasn't the same!

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
I hate to be a know it all :oops: but I believe ROL is at 8:15pm the day you are going, I'm also not 100% which date you'll be there so I could be wrong!
I can't remember where it said it was at 7:35 but I'll check the calendar again. Thanks for the heads up!! How many days for you now?
I'm in! Sounds so much fun! I've love a laid back Disney trip like this sans child... LOL.
I absolutely LOVED AKL! We were in Jambo house and it was stunning. I will forever be spoiled after that. Stayed at CBR the next year and it was just wasn't the same!
I'm so excited for this trip! I'm afraid I'll be in the same situation as you. I'm a moderate resort girl and I think this is going to ruin me. Maybe I should start playing the lottery! :D

Ciara

I can't remember where it said it was at 7:35 but I'll check the calendar again. Thanks for the heads up!! How many days for you now?

I'm so excited for this trip! I'm afraid I'll be in the same situation as you. I'm a moderate resort girl and I think this is going to ruin me. Maybe I should start playing the lottery! :D

Of course! Wouldn't want you to miss anything :) i find this sites calendar is sometimes off so i only trust the one on the Walt Disney World site.

57 days :D

MotherofaPrincessLover

I think 7:35 might be the fastpass return time. What day will you be at Animal Kingdom?

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
I think 7:35 might be the fastpass return time. What day will you be at Animal Kingdom?
Now that I think about it 7:35 is an odd time. We'll be there Sept. 17th. If it starts at 8:15 then I'm assuming ROL would be over before the park closes and we will be able to walk around for a bit. At least that's what I'm hoping for.

MotherofaPrincessLover

Now that I think about it 7:35 is an odd time. We'll be there Sept. 17th. If it starts at 8:15 then I'm assuming ROL would be over before the park closes and we will be able to walk around for a bit. At least that's what I'm hoping for.
I'll be there the same day! Unfortunately I didn't get a FoP FP+ for that day :( I ended up having to get one on my last park day but I was hoping to keep that day more open on which park we visited.

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
I'll be there the same day! Unfortunately I didn't get a FoP FP+ for that day :( I ended up having to get one on my last park day but I was hoping to keep that day more open on which park we visited.
Really!! When did you make your FP+? We made ours on Sunday. At that time there a few times available. Definitely keep trying, maybe you'll get lucky. Maybe we'll cross paths. If you see a brunette with a bearded man please say hello!! If you yell Zip A Dee Do Da and I don't respond it's usually because I'm in my own little world and tend to block everything else out. (my kids love it:rolleyes:) So yell louder. :joyfull: I don't remember... Where are you staying?

MotherofaPrincessLover

Really!! When did you make your FP+? We made ours on Sunday. At that time there a few times available. Definitely keep trying, maybe you'll get lucky. Maybe we'll cross paths. If you see a brunette with a bearded man please say hello!! If you yell Zip A Dee Do Da and I don't respond it's usually because I'm in my own little world and tend to block everything else out. (my kids love it:rolleyes:) So yell louder. :joyfull: I don't remember... Where are you staying?
I didn't make my FP until Tuesday. They were all gone by then. If you see someone at RoL with a 21 month old boy being really naughty, that's me! I'm staying at Kidani. We arrive on the 16th.

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
I didn't make my FP until Tuesday. They were all gone by then. If you see someone at RoL with a 21 month old boy being really naughty, that's me! I'm staying at Kidani. We arrive on the 16th.
No Way! We are also staying at Kidani! (did we have this conversation and I forgot? I tend to do that. :D) We arrive a few days before you. We'll be at the pool everyday except the 17th!! And don't worry about the naughty boy. All kids have their moments. Mine certainly did. They turned out pretty good

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom