WHERE Can We Do This Again? PTN taking a trip...

D

Deleted member 107043

If PTN does end up at DCA does that mean we'll finally see the end of the elaborate teen parties in the back of Hollywood Land?

brb1006

Speaking of glowing away, I passed a fancy digital billboard along the Orange Freeway tonight for the MSEP that had a new tag line "Hurry, Ends 8/20!"

They seem to really be serious about it ending this time. Again.
Trust nobody not even your electrical parade

GiveMeTheMusic

Original Poster
I just realized how seemingly PtN feels like it was actually developed for DCA from the beginning.

Between Cars, Ariel, Monsters and Toy Story there was always a subtle feeling that yes this was a parade borrowed from HKDL.

But DCA has all their big bases covered... which leads me to submit a guess that it will actually be a Guardians of the Galaxy float. Or perhaps Wreck it Ralph... but I certainly wouldn't be opposed to Moana, that just doesn't scream DCA if this is a more permanent fixture for that park in the medium term.

Would love a Ralph float, but a Marvel float would surprise me. I don't think Disney is ready to mix those brands in entertainment yet, but that's just a gut feeling.

rodserling27

Wait, wait. So Pixar Play Parade is coming to DL proper. PTN is headed to DCA (where it certainly belongs). What happens to Mickey's Soundsational? Or does that run in the afternoon, and Pixar runs at night?

TTA94

Wait, wait. So Pixar Play Parade is coming to DL proper. PTN is headed to DCA (where it certainly belongs). What happens to Mickey's Soundsational? Or does that run in the afternoon, and Pixar runs at night?

Pixar Play going to DL was a surprise... and a worse fit than PTN was! Also PTN was rumored several times to return this fall but now it sounds like sometime next year?

Stevek

So happy it's staying at DLR. Wish it was DL though, but I'll take it. Especially if it means we can finally be done with those teeny bopper parties. :D
Agreed, happy it's staying in the resort but wish it would have stayed in Disneyland. Looking forward to seeing the new float...gut tells me it's another Pixar float to tie in to the whole Pixar Party thingamajig that's coming next year.

TTA94

The pathetic CPs at WDW are probably crying that this precious parade isn't, in fact, coming east. LOL.

I'm sure they are but in the long run this is actually a very good thing for WDW. They will get their own parade that will likely be much better than Disneylands PTN. If WDW does get a version of PTN I'm sure it will have less Pixar floats.

D

Deleted member 107043

I'm sure they are but in the long run this is actually a very good thing for WDW. They will get their own parade that will likely be much better than Disneylands PTN. If WDW does get a version of PTN I'm sure it will have less Pixar floats.

You don't think WDW will eventually get its own version of PTN?

drizgirl

I don't think all those people having once-in-a-lifetime trips between now and then care if it's better in the long run.

TTA94

I don't think all those people having once-in-a-lifetime trips between now and then care if it's better in the long run.

Some may not have the luxury of waiting but IMO anyone making plans for a "once-in-a-lifetime" trip to WDW should do their research on what's currently happening and what Will be happening/built in 4 years for the 50th!

drizgirl

Some may not have the luxury of waiting but IMO anyone making plans for a "once-in-a-lifetime" trip to WDW should do their research on what's currently happening and what Will be happening/built in 4 years for the 50th!
Not me. I'd go now to miss all the record crowds that will come as part of that 50th aniversary. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom