D23 Star Wars Info - A Galaxy of Stories: Photos, Video, Deep Thoughts

TP2000

Original Poster
Has anyone seen this

https://www.thestreet.com/slideshow...disney-just-revealed-to-its-biggest-fans.html

Not sure why they would put this in the article. Maybe I'm missing something within the article

You aren't missing anything. It's just a perfect example of what passes for "journalism" in the year 2017. There are no editors left, everyone lets their personal feelings infect their reporting, and no one has the time (or talent) to check facts.

That was a joke map some fan made and was circulating around Internet message boards for the past year or so.

But really, that is hysterically funny. The "writer" of that article, Amanda Schiavo, is an idiot.

vancee

I remember a long time ago when tons of people believed they were going to build a separate Star Wars park just because of that artwork, I saw it on Facebook and even micechat I'm pretty sure.

nevol

Live update:

with 2 hours to go until the parks and resorts keynote, bob chapek is making frequent stops to the bathroom of his hotel room. He has yet to put his suit on, as he has continually been taking body showers. Unable to sleep last night, he over-did it on the Hilton hotel room coffee and sweets at the breakfast buffet.

Disney Analyst

So I'm still trying to figure out what this year's Parks Pavilion contains, is it just all Starwars? In past years they've had AA demos, lots of stuff from rides past, present, and future. Is there a section that hasn't been unveiled yet due to the announcements today?

vancee

Live update:

with 2 hours to go until the parks and resorts keynote, bob chapek is making frequent stops to the bathroom of his hotel room. He has yet to put his suit on, as he has continually been taking body showers. Unable to sleep last night, he over-did it on the Hilton hotel room coffee and sweets at the breakfast buffet.
Does he really go downstairs to the buffet with a bunch of peasants? Plus, that buffet is disgusting, half of it is Chinese or Indian food depending on the day (yes, for breakfast). Doubt you're talking about my rich man Chapek, they probably brought a buffet in his room...

nevol

Does he really go downstairs to the buffet with a bunch of peasants? Plus, that buffet is disgusting, half of it is Chinese or Indian food depending on the day (yes, for breakfast). Doubt you're talking about my rich man Chapek, they probably brought a buffet in his room...

Just joking about how nervous he must be--especially since the ordeal is likely so scripted it won't be easy to fall back into a casual/comfortable conversation-type delivery mode.

Ismael Flores

You aren't missing anything. It's just a perfect example of what passes for "journalism" in the year 2017. There are no editors left, everyone lets their personal feelings infect their reporting, and no one has the time (or talent) to check facts.

That was a joke map some fan made and was circulating around Internet message boards for the past year or so.

But really, that is hysterically funny. The "writer" of that article, Amanda Schiavo, is an idiot.

And I checked, so no way of telling them they are wrong

SuddenStorm

Found this gem on Facebook

Attachments

• SWL JOKE.jpg
    SWL JOKE.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 65

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom