What "Drinks" are must-have's " for you??

ask!

My trip is 5 days away (yay!) and I am now into planning a mental strategy to NOT over-eat and over-drink so I can feel good and lively in the hot Florida sun--- and alcohol, in general, makes me slugggish and dehydrated. So I am mentally planning my DRINKS-- which ones are must-haves...... and I thought it made an interesting question to hear what others love in the adult beverages.

My adults kids are looking forward to doing Epcots drinks around the world-- which I will be passing on.

Arrival day/Wednesday :Must have a pool-side drink at Hurricane Hannah's while waiting for our room to be ready at the Beach Club
Thursday: Must-have a beer at the German Brauhaus with dinner
Friday: Must-have a margarita at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville on our one day trip to Universal
Saturday: Drink free maybe
Sunday : Some Crazy drink at Trader's Sam's --moving to Poly for 2 nites
Monday: Pineapple drink from Tambu lounge at Poly
Tuesday: Pressed pot coffe at Kona Cafe--not alcoholic but this is the best coffee. ever--and actually one of the highlights of the whole trip.

anyone join me for a drink?? or two or twenty??? :)

NeedMoreMickey

Beaches & Cream now have adult floats. Think I'm going to try the S'mores my next trip.

S'mores Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream, Amarula Cream Liqueur, and Bols Creme de Dark Cacao topped with Marshmallow, Chocolate Sauce, and Graham Crackers

Stout Float Guinness Stout with Chocolate Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream

Tropical Sunrise Float Ace Pineapple Hard Cider with Rainbow Sherbet

Grasshopper Float Guinness Stout with Mint Chip Ice Cream

The Classic Root Beer Float Coney Island Hard Root Beer with Vanilla Ice Cream

Upvote 0

Allym146

I would like to try the Canto Loopy from the joy of tea @ Epcot and maybe a spiked dole whip @ AK. Other than that I will prob have a Moscato Colada @ the POR pool bar, Muddy Rivers.

That Tropical Sunrise Float sounds amazing!

Upvote 0

ask!

Original Poster
Beaches & Cream now have adult floats. Think I'm going to try the S'mores my next trip.

S'mores Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream, Amarula Cream Liqueur, and Bols Creme de Dark Cacao topped with Marshmallow, Chocolate Sauce, and Graham Crackers

Stout Float Guinness Stout with Chocolate Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream

Tropical Sunrise Float Ace Pineapple Hard Cider with Rainbow Sherbet

Grasshopper Float Guinness Stout with Mint Chip Ice Cream

The Classic Root Beer Float Coney Island Hard Root Beer with Vanilla Ice Cream
They all sound great! wondering if they are eat-in only??

Upvote 0

ask!

Original Poster
I would like to try the Canto Loopy from the joy of tea @ Epcot and maybe a spiked dole whip @ AK. Other than that I will prob have a Moscato Colada @ the POR pool bar, Muddy Rivers.

That Tropical Sunrise Float sounds amazing!
ah Jy of tea---need to check that out. love the name Canto Loopy

Upvote 0

NiarrNDisney

Here are my must have drinks in the World

Epcot - Mango Gingerita or a Canto Loopy (China Joy of Tea), Orange or Citron slush (France Les Vins de Chef de France), Sparkling Sake (Japan)

DHS - Wildberry Limoncello Lemonade w/ Basil (PizzeRizzo)

DAK - Hightower Rocks or a Snow Leopard Salvation (Nomad Lounge), Yak Attack (Asia Quality Beverages and Yak & Yeti)

Resorts - Grand Cocktail (GFR Mizner's Lounge), Hibiscus Cooler (Dolphin Cabana Bar & Beach Club), Lapu Lapu *share it! Its large and sweet (Poly Tambu Lounge), Tahitian Torch (Poly Trader Sam's Grog Grotto)

DS - Bedtime Story (Hangar Bar), Margarita (Dockside Margaritas), Raspberry Collins (Splitzville)

Upvote 0

ask!

Original Poster
Here are my must have drinks in the World

Epcot - Mango Gingerita or a Canto Loopy (China Joy of Tea), Orange or Citron slush (France Les Vins de Chef de France), Sparkling Sake (Japan)

DHS - Wildberry Limoncello Lemonade w/ Basil (PizzeRizzo)

DAK - Hightower Rocks or a Snow Leopard Salvation (Nomad Lounge), Yak Attack (Asia Quality Beverages and Yak & Yeti)

Resorts - Grand Cocktail (GFR Mizner's Lounge), Hibiscus Cooler (Dolphin Cabana Bar & Beach Club), Lapu Lapu *share it! Its large and sweet (Poly Tambu Lounge), Tahitian Torch (Poly Trader Sam's Grog Grotto)

DS - Bedtime Story (Hangar Bar), Margarita (Dockside Margaritas), Raspberry Collins (Splitzville)
great suggestions! will check out the Torch at Traders Sam's ..and the Snow leopard too. love the Nomad lounge --my list grows

Upvote 0

NiarrNDisney

great suggestions! will check out the Torch at Traders Sam's ..and the Snow leopard too. love the Nomad lounge --my list grows

Im a vodka guy so the majority of the drinks i suggested are made with it. I typically stick to my usual Vodka and gingerale or a bloody mary but being in the World I have to go with something different and special so after much research I have found what I like. I also like Champagne and sparkling wines so mixed drinks containing those I will also veer to and am usually never upset with what I get. Have fun and be sure to drink water in between to keep hydrated.

~edit~ The Sparkling Sake in Japan is called Hana Awaka and is amazing!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
At Epcot, a Grand Marnier slushie from France.

A couple of Monorail Sunsets from TOTWL before watching the fireworks. Very addictive ;)

A cocktail from Victoria Falls at AKL.

Upvote 0

ask!

Original Poster
Thanks all for all these interesting drink ideas..

Disney Recipe: Grand Marnier Slush from France Kiosk in Epcot
One of the best drinks in all of Walt Disney World is the Grand Marnier Slush from the France kiosk in Epcot, and it’s one you have to be careful with. It’s one of those drinks where you won’t always taste the alcohol and just enjoy it because it tastes so good.

With that, it’s quite a simple Disney Recipe and you can make a Grand Marnier Slush easily at home by following these steps.

Ingredients

Directions

1.) Mix all ingredients in a blender until completely smooth. You can be a little more lenient with some of the alcohol to get it to your liking.

2.) To get the orange coloring such as seen at Epcot, simply add orange food coloring to the blend.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom