Favorite Snack from The World (Not Best Value)

durangojim

I don't know it the WL still has it but they used to have a pecan cinnamon type breakfast sticky roll in the morning at Roaring Forks that was my absolute favorite pastry in all of WDW. I haven't had it in years so I don't know if it is still around.

Smiley/OCD

Since we're talking about our favorite snacks, before the work at HS, there was a little shop next door to Sci-fi called the Writer's Stop...it was a combo book store and mini bakery. They had the BEST giant sugar cookies!!! Since they closed, I haven't been able to find them anywhere!! We'll be there Election Day week...If anyone knows where to find them, PLEASE let me know!!

freesvoice

The cheeseburger eggrolls from the MK...Of course, the Dole Whip
We looked high and low for these in may 2017 before a CM told us they were discontinued. Are they perhaps seasonal?

Personal fave is the Nutella and fruit waffle from Sleepy Hollow. It's massive and delicious; hearty snack for two. The chicken waffle also looked amazing.

Last edited:

luvinthemajik

New Favorite from AK at Satu'li Canteen/Land of Pandora: Blueberry Cream Cheese Mouse, looks gorgeous, a little work of art, and tastes out of this world!!!
Anything at Les Halles Boulangerie, especially Creme Brulee, YUM!!

Prince Shaun

Original Poster
We looked high and low for these in may 2017 before a CM told us they were discontinued. Are they perhaps seasonal?

Personal fave is the Nutella and fruit waffle from Sleepy Hollow. It's massive and delicious; hearty snack for two. The chicken waffle also looked amazing.
The spicy/sweet chicken waffle is amazing!

Smiley/OCD

Everytime we have had them, they were at a cart in Adventure Land near the Aladdin ride and the Treehouse.

Ali Mouse

The Cronut at Epcot!
Raspberry Framboise in France!
Dole Whip!!!!
Giant doughnut and iced coffee at Joffrey's!!
Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 9.24.41 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 9.25.19 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 9.26.02 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 9.29.27 AM.png

freesvoice

Everytime we have had them, they were at a cart in Adventure Land near the Aladdin ride and the Treehouse.
That's where we checked! The egg roll cart was there but totally empty and unmanned. There was another cart very nearby selling churros so we asked about the egg rolls and the CM said the egg roll cart was no longer. But the fact that the cart was still there makes me think they do have them sometimes? I'm in a mission to have these at some point haha

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
That's where we checked! The egg roll cart was there but totally empty and unmanned. There was another cart very nearby selling churros so we asked about the egg rolls and the CM said the egg roll cart was no longer. But the fact that the cart was still there makes me think they do have them sometimes? I'm in a mission to have these at some point haha

I've read on multiple blogs that they're seasonal, but unpredictable. They don't seem to have a pattern to when they're open or closed. I guess if you get to try them, it's just Disney magic, LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom