The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

More pics.....View attachment 215350 The Stanley....will show the most haunted part....they will do a haunting at midnight, for those who are interested,,,,,,View attachment 215351 the music room, people have heard the lady of the home, play the piano....late at night...View attachment 215352
The most haunted place in the Stanley....they have a ghost hunt at mid-night, they have had people so scared they have ran out of the place....the windows are boarded up, to keep these spirits away....all of the mattresses of the diseased are in this building....I'm not that brave...no mid-night haunts for me....View attachment 215353
It's all boarded up, to keep the spirits in...... View attachment 215354 back to the trail we made it, oldest grandson took our picture....he was so proud that we made it....
I want to visit that hotel. but you bet that I will run like I had fire on my if something remotely strange happened :hilarious::hilarious:

betty rose

My grandma was 5'2" and now is barely 4'10". She has scoliosis at the base of her spine, and her lungs are actually collapsing because of it. She now has to do breathing exercises daily to avoid losing lung capacity.
I just cough and take my inhaler all the time. My Mom lungs collapsed, and she died of a heart attack. I guess when your body gets so much smaller, things can happen all over the body. I used to hang from the door in my older home, the new home won't support my weight. I didn't start getting shorter until I moved here, and hubby said the doors wouldn't support my weight. Maybe it's because I gained a few too many pounds.:facepalm:;););)

betty rose

Wait, You went to a Hawaian ghost thingie too?
Yes, we went on a Hawai ghost thing too. It was supposed to be fun. We got the scare of our life when another person took a picture over our heads. Lots of red spikes directed to us. The host saw those and directed us and everyone else to do down. I have lot's of orbs, the next year none. We don't want to stir anything up anymore.

BAChicagoGal

I need to clean my computer room. Sometimes I wonder where all the dust comes from. It also doesn't help when the birds throw their feathers and seeds everywhere. I have been crocheting a lot lately, when the bird/conure is out. However, I need to do some cleaning and vacuuming tonite. Suddenly I am in the mood. Looking forward to the birthday party that I am going to on Sunday. Should be fun, and I get to see family I haven't seen since Christmas. I wish our family was closer than what they are. I have one niece who texts me all the time. Not exactly my niece. She is the granddaughter of my late brother. Does that make her a niece, or a great niece? Probably something else. Anyway. Her little boy is turning one. Looking forward to seeing her.

donaldtoo

Quick update on oldest DD and SonILs European Vacation...!!!!! :joyfull: ;)

As y'all know, after all the travel craziness, they started in Cologne. After a few days there they headed for Amsterdam for a few days. They're now back in Cologne, and will soon be heading to Prague for a coupla' days. Then back to Cologne to finish up the trip...!!! :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
We haven't been to DLP yet. We're going in October. I was sitting at my brother's house after dad died, and I was just depressed and needed a pick-me-up. I saw that there were some deals going for DLP's anniversary, so I booked on the last day the deal was available, knowing I was going to need a break when all was said and done. I was rather hoping to have at least the cattle and the house taken care of by now, but nothing so far...so DLP will be my de-stresser.
It's not so much that my BIL has final veto power...they discuss it, but my brother is REALLY bad with money and can't really be trusted because he'll spend everything before he's even got the money in the bank. So my BIL has to kind of be the heavy and say no. It's not that he doesn't want to go to Disney, it's that he knows my brother and doesn't want to be in debt for 20 years for 1 vacation. BUT, supposedly my brother is getting a promotion and raise soon, and my BIL is going back to work full time in the fall, so they will have 2 incomes...now that my niece is 4, maybe they can be convinced to visit Disney with us. I did some research and we could stay in SS or OKW in one of their 2 bedroom villas and it wouldn't cost a whole lot more than CBR was for us last year if we split the cost between our 2 families. We'd each have a bedroom. I want to say that we could even have BIL's parents join us and we would still fit, but now I can't remember. Anyway, I am hoping that it will work out eventually.

I look forward to your review of Paris!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom