Coming in 2018: The Year of Pixar

GiveMeTheMusic

Original Poster
A slew of Pixar-related offerings will be coming to DLR in early 2018. You might remember a survey that went out some time ago detailing some proposals for this stillborn idea that will provoke gales of indifference. TDA thinks it's all a great idea, so get ready for an all-Pixar fireworks show among other things. I haven't been able to get an answer on whether the ride overlay(s) made the cut.

I for one can't wait to groove to the two or three hit songs that have come out of Pixar's long list of films while fireworks burst in the sky!

Ironically, this year of Pixar crap comes right as they're trying to figure out a way to retire Pixar Play Parade and replace it. Irony is alive and well.

edited to remove anniversary reference because apparently I didn't check the math

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 107043

TDA is brilliant! Brilliant!

They are absolutely brilliant. You know why? Because I guarantee no one here will care a lick about the end of Pixar Play Parade or the closure of A Bug's Land once the this rumored Pixar celebration commences next year. It's like dangling a shiny new toy in front of a toddler.

rle4lunch

Not to poo-poo the discussion, but BugsLand kinda (really does) suck. Sure, the water station and chew chew kiddie coaster served their purpose for my 2 year old, but I doubt anyone will be really that sad to see it go.

Suspirian

Overlays meaning adding pixar characters to existing attraction? Also can anyone give a summary of what was in the survey? I haven't heard of it until now

GiveMeTheMusic

Original Poster
Overlays meaning adding pixar characters to existing attraction? Also can anyone give a summary of what was in the survey? I haven't heard of it until now

I found the original survey, from March:

C7T23jCXkAAzK3L.jpg:large

It is the dumbest thing I have heard in a long, long time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom