How many trips do you plan at once......

MickeyMomV

So we have planned our next trip this November and are going to be activating our annual passes on the trip (this is our first time being AP holders). Well I got to thinking about the next trip after that yesterday and was looking on the WDW site and noticed some of the hotels are already showing no rooms available for a 3 day adult weekend we were planning in May 2018. So now I'm thinking we have to book that room and then maybe the room for our October 2018 trip (The month the AP's expire) at the same time.
Normally we go down once a year or having to plan 3 trips at the same time seems a bit extreme!

luvinthemajik

So we have planned our next trip this November and are going to be activating our annual passes on the trip (this is our first time being AP holders). Well I got to thinking about the next trip after that yesterday and was looking on the WDW site and noticed some of the hotels are already showing no rooms available for a 3 day adult weekend we were planning in May 2018. So now I'm thinking we have to book that room and then maybe the room for our October 2018 trip (The month the AP's expire) at the same time.
Normally we go down once a year or having to plan 3 trips at the same time seems a bit extreme!
Hi @MickeyMomV , congrats on becoming an AP holder. We are heading to SSR in 3 days and will activate ours as well on this trip. Haven't been AP'rs for a few years. I hope you have a lot of fun with them, the stress of "How much are tickets going to cost?" is gone, and you feel free to plan a fun time. That being said I've noticed the hotels filling up quickly as well, right now I'm having trouble for Mickey's Halloween Party last week in Sept. and like you, spring 2018.

I wonder if there is such a thing as planning too many trips at WDW? LOL. It seems my family is talking about one, in the midst of planning the next, or on one at the moment and wanting to plan a bounce back so the "Leaving Disney Blues" don't strike. We are currently trying to do the above 2 trips, if we can a DVC or AP hotel discount that's open, a quick trip our DS has set up for last week in August, and a post XMas trip too. I guess that's 4 for us, we'll see how it goes, but the planning feels like a lot of fun right now.
Hoping you have a Very Magic Trip in November!!!!

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

One at a time, but in my mind I'm planning one every month. Gee I'd love to go more often but work seems to take preference and gets in the way of me getting my wish.

Upvote 0

becca_

In April I had 3 planned (I LOVE to be ahead of the game and plan out everything even if I don't go)

- May 2017
- January 2018
- March 2018

Went in May, booked for Jan/March!

Upvote 0

AndrewsJ

Book for October as soon as possible

Upvote 0

MissingDisney

Currently have 2 booked, looking at dates for the third. ;) Have always had at least the date in mind, if the next trip wasn't already booked, by the time we left the bubble. Makes leaving easier. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom