Magic Water?!?

correcaminos

Too funny! I may have to try that this summer :)
In our case it was just someone being snotty at FP check in. They were turned away because it wasn't their time yet. So I muttered to my husband (he knows what it means as does our offspring) and the CM just overheard. Kind of fun to use when there are so many who don't know about it. I hope you get good use out of it :D

ppete1975

Probably not going to last much longer now that its on the internet. So many of the cool magical Disney stuff has been cut once it gets to the internet ...
Tom sawyers island paint brushes
waking up tinker bell
I'm sure that hardly anyone knew about this before and they were glad to do it. Now we will have lines of people getting their free sprites.

don't say the toy story andys coming thing.. that was a myth

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Are we sure that "magic water" isn't just seltzer water that people think is Sprite because it's clear, carbonated, and may possibly come from the same spigot (and therefore have some residual taste) as the Sprite?

gobstoper27

Original Poster
Are we sure that "magic water" isn't just seltzer water that people think is Sprite because it's clear, carbonated, and may possibly come from the same spigot (and therefore have some residual taste) as the Sprite?
IDK...@Dave Ber did you have actual Sprite or Seltzer Water that tasted like Sprite

lnsemsf

I thought "Magic Water" was Vodka.

It literally is when I need to be discrete.
image.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom