DVC Toiletries

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Do the DVC resorts give the larger bottles for toiletries that the deluxes now offer or do they still have the small bottles?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
All resorts are getting all the same products now no more different smells etc for different resort categories. H20 changed their product line so Disney had to change as well. And really though they don't have much more I believe they are the same oz size just a different type of bottle. Pictures can be deceiving making the bottles look bigger than they are. Maybe has a tad more but for the most part the same. ;)

sxeensweet

IMG_9813.JPG
Here is a pic and they are 2 oz. ;)

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Related question that doesn't need its own thread... How much sugar do they leave you in the DVC villas? We're staying as cash guests with six adults in a two bedroom villa and would like to know if I should add sugar to my Garden Grocer order.

sxeensweet

But, per the original question, are they larger bottles or the small size?
They are 2oz. See the picture I posted. (Not my photo just one from online) I know Poly DVC rooms for sure already made the switch and a few others ..the rest should have them by now if not soon. Values and mods are all getting them now as well. ;)

epcotisbest

Related question that doesn't need its own thread... How much sugar do they leave you in the DVC villas? We're staying as cash guests with six adults in a two bedroom villa and would like to know if I should add sugar to my Garden Grocer order.
Only sugar I can recall is a couple of small, single serving sizes with the coffee machine.

sxeensweet

OK, so a bit bigger. The ones we had in May were the 1.25 ounce size. Good to know. Thanks.

Most have said though they preferred the previous line for many reasons of Grapefruit Bergamont in the smaller bottles. Said body wash and shampoo is drying. I will ge to finally try them myself later this year at Kidani. ;)

sxeensweet

Yeah, that Grapefruit one is nice. I bet when I get home, my wife has some on her vanity.
Yeah I still have some as well from April and i liked the Spa line H20 ones that Grand Floridian had too. Hope these are nice as well. But they couldn't keep the others being H20 revamped their whole company product line. For instance I used to buy their foot cream at home and tried the new version and did not like it. They tweaked the ingredients and it's not the same. ;)

nickys

Premium Member
Only sugar I can recall is a couple of small, single serving sizes with the coffee machine.

You can easily get more sugar at any QS eatery, either at the resort or in a park. No need to order any, imo. Same for salt and pepper, napkins, plastic cutlery (if you're staying in a studio).

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member

Barely any. We fill a quart size Ziploc bag with packets, stash in our luggage, and if we run out, we grab some from the QSRs. :)

Phonedave

1. The shampoo etc are bigger - 2oz as was said. However, here is the important thing, they are in plastic squeeze bottles, not little hard bottles. It is so much easier to get the product out of the bottle now. I also happen to like the new formulation better - I think it is similar to the orginal ones they had on the cruise line.

2. You get one sugar, one "yellow" (aka splenda) and one "pink" (aka sweet and low) packet in each "coffee service" pack, and you get two packs in your room. You get refills on your mousekeeping day(s). As others have said, any QSFB location has stacks of sugar/splenda/sweet and low etc available. My wife uses splenda packs at home, and we buy them in bulk from a restaruant supply place (a case lasts us about a year) so we usually throw some in a ziplock bag and stick it in the suitcase, but there have been a few trips when we forgot and then we have a grab a few on the first day.

-dave

correcaminos

1. The shampoo etc are bigger - 2oz as was said. However, here is the important thing, they are in plastic squeeze bottles, not little hard bottles. It is so much easier to get the product out of the bottle now. I also happen to like the new formulation better - I think it is similar to the orginal ones they had on the cruise line.

-dave
I agree about the formulation. I actually didn't need loads of product just to lather in my long hair. I might actually skip bringing my own after last time using it as a test.

Phonedave

I agree about the formulation. I actually didn't need loads of product just to lather in my long hair. I might actually skip bringing my own after last time using it as a test.

Same here - while the amount of shampoo was never a problem for me (I wish I those kinds of problems - the joy of thinning hair) my wife, and the three girls all have long hair - they go through shampoo like nobody's business. We actualy had enough this last trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom