Studio Availability Spring 2018?

elhefe4

Original Poster
Would a DVC member be willing to please check availability for me? We're looking to stay November 16-21, 2017 in a studio. I realize we're within the 7 month window for non-home resort members to start booking, so I'm sure the pickin's are slim. We would like to stay at a monorail resort preferably but I'm guessing those will be difficult to come by at this point. We're planning to rent from David's, but if any members here are looking to get rid of some points, let me know. Thank you!

nickys

Premium Member
Just checked. Nothing available, sorry.

The most I could find was 2 nights at Saratoga, otherwise just 1 night at a few resorts.

elhefe4

Original Poster
Just checked. Nothing available, sorry.

The most I could find was 2 nights at Saratoga, otherwise just 1 night at a few resorts.
Sorry to bother you again, but would you mind checking on studio availability for March 6-13, 2018? No hurry, and thanks in advance!

mousehockey37

Another thread about availability in the fall?

Can we get a damn sticky note or something at the top of the DVC area that says there's no availability in the fall of 2017 please?

To the OP, sorry about the vent there, but it seems there's multiple new posts everyday asking this same question (nothing personal towards you).

elhefe4

Original Poster
Another thread about availability in the fall?

Can we get a damn sticky note or something at the top of the DVC area that says there's no availability in the fall of 2017 please?

To the OP, sorry about the vent there, but it seems there's multiple new posts everyday asking this same question (nothing personal towards you).
To be fair, I asked about the fall a while ago :) I just bumped it to check out Spring 2018 instead.

mousehockey37

To be fair, I asked about the fall a while ago :) I just bumped it to check out Spring 2018 instead.

Maybe go back and alter your title so point holders know you're looking. Like I said, so many threads with similar titles are out there now that people are just skipping over them. Also, I don't know how renting points on this site works (if it's even allowed).

elhefe4

Original Poster
Maybe go back and alter your title so point holders know you're looking. Like I said, so many threads with similar titles are out there now that people are just skipping over them. Also, I don't know how renting points on this site works (if it's even allowed).
Good call, thanks. Updated. I didn't know editing the title was an option but I also didn't want to clutter things with a new thread.

nickys

Premium Member
Sorry to bother you again, but would you mind checking on studio availability for March 6-13, 2018? No hurry, and thanks in advance!

Availability is great. Only GF not available at all, only garden/pool view at BWV, no values at AKL, no standard view at BLT. Everything else is pretty much still OK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom