What did you do?

Texas84

Atlanta Peachtree Road Race this morning, Hot and Muggy Edition. 10K with 60,000 of my closest friends.
WP_20170704_15_10_46_Rich.jpg

BrianV

Cool morning and ran about 10 miles for my long run (runkeeper on the fritz at the end so not exact!). However I planned poorly and was 4 miles from home at the end of the run and very hungry and thirsty. Dunkin Donuts to the rescue! ;)

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Around 3.4 miles on the treadmill after work. Was scheduled to run 4.5, but of course I just had to answer the phone before walking out of the office which meant I didn't have enough time to complete my workout....

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
After 3 weeks of relative inactivity, other than walking (sucks being basically one eyed :cyclops: ), I was back at the gym for a 60 minute session. And my gym finally got their TRX machines (yes, they have 2). So did squats, pushups, lunges, etc., using the TRX. Saturday will be Visual 5k #2, but at a slow pace since my vision is still a tad off until the other eye is done in a week. And outside...

LAKid53

Premium Member
@LAKid53 - Happy to hear that you've finally gotten an all clear to start up again - even if means having to stop again soon when you do the second eye.

Thanks!

I'll be happy when the other eye is done. Having one nearly perfect eye at 20/25 with very white light coming through and the other eye at really bad vision and yellowish light is crazy. Now I know why eye doctors always tell you to do both eyes. Plus it's hot - and I can't swim until we go to Uni 2nd weekend in August, since I'm forbidden to swim for a month after each surgery.

LAKid53

Premium Member
4 miles this morning when it was still only hot outside instead of very hot like it will be in another couple of hours. And because of our route it ended up being uphill at the beginning AND the end of the run. But that meant the middle part of the run was all downhill :)

At least there was a downhill portion....

BrianV

Hardly any running but did do a partner workout at the gym which was 40 minutes and included a few hundred meters. But very tiring either way.

Still waiting for treadmill assembly. They cancelled and rescheduled for Monday! :(

LAKid53

Premium Member
Hardly any running but did do a partner workout at the gym which was 40 minutes and included a few hundred meters. But very tiring either way.

Still waiting for treadmill assembly. They cancelled and rescheduled for Monday! :(

So was assembly included with your purchase or did you have to pay extra? I really want a treadmill at home, but I have a two story house on a foundation, not slab, and no basement. We don't have basements in Florida...they'd be an indoor swimming pool, lol. But I was wondering if the smaller, fold up variety would be okay on my covered, screened in deck.

BrianV

So was assembly included with your purchase or did you have to pay extra? I really want a treadmill at home, but I have a two story house on a foundation, not slab, and no basement. We don't have basements in Florida...they'd be an indoor swimming pool, lol. But I was wondering if the smaller, fold up variety would be okay on my covered, screened in deck.
It is from Amazon. For a little more they would send someone out to assemble. In this case it was on sale and just $15. Usually $80. But of course they haven't come yet.

Ours folds up. Hopefully I can give a review later this week. Hopefully. And a picture of it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom