FEA FP+

MotherofaPrincessLover

Original Poster
I'm starting to work on which FP+ I'll be trying to get for each day for my September trip. Will it be impossible to get a FEA FP+ for the second day of my trip (a Sunday) in September if I start booking FP+ when they become available? FoP will be my main priority so will work on the first, but then FEA is my second priority.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
You shouldn't have any problems. To save time, book FoP but return later to book your other 2 AK fastpasses. Then book FEA.

correcaminos

I'm starting to work on which FP+ I'll be trying to get for each day for my September trip. Will it be impossible to get a FEA FP+ for the second day of my trip (a Sunday) in September if I start booking FP+ when they become available? FoP will be my main priority so will work on the first, but then FEA is my second priority.
I got FEA in the afternoon on my first day so you should be able to get it. Just book as close to 7am as you can online on the day your window opens up. I had AK on my 2nd day and was able to get FoP for anytime of day I wanted.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
To save time, book FoP but return later to book your other 2 AK fastpasses.

Agreed. If your last trip was several years ago (as mine was) when they made you book all three FastPasses for each day at the same time, you'll greatly appreciate that you can now book FastPasses one at a time. Get your top priority FastPasses for each park for each day right at the start then go back to "fill-in" the remaining passes later. It's a good strategy!

correcaminos

Agreed. If your last trip was several years ago (as mine was) when they made you book all three FastPasses for each day at the same time, you'll greatly appreciate that you can now book FastPasses one at a time. Get your top priority FastPasses for each park for each day right at the start then go back to "fill-in" the remaining passes later. It's a good strategy!
I still like doing 3 by 11am. I often move them around but if nothing better comes up, we'll do it. Like we had 5 FP+ done by 1pm at MK. At Epcot as soon as I used my 10 am one, I moved my 11am to asap and then as soon as I used that one I got a Soarin' at 11am. But the good thing was if I couldn't get better for some rides, I at least had something.

Minnie1986

I got FEA in the afternoon on my first day so you should be able to get it. Just book as close to 7am as you can online on the day your window opens up. I had AK on my 2nd day and was able to get FoP for anytime of day I wanted.
This is very encouraging. I've been worried about being able to get FoP FP !

Minnie1986

You shouldn't have any problems. To save time, book FoP but return later to book your other 2 AK fastpasses. Then book FEA.
So I'm trying to do the same, would you suggest booking FoP, then FEA for the day that I want, and then coming back to finish AK? Basically, trying to get my big ticket items on the appropriate days first?

Minnie1986

Thanks for this info!! I've been mapping out my FPs by days, as opposed to priority. I will definitely adjust that.

nickys

Premium Member
Another tip is to make a note of the times you make each fp, so when you go back to add the less sought-after ones, you know when you can pick.

So if FEA is at 10:35, you know you can get the first of the day at 9:35 or earlier. It just saves a little time and fuss.

And when you've booked the ones you want, you can go back in and look at all the times available, to start fine-tuning the plans. Initially the system will show a selection of times - just grab one close to when you want so you have it, then modify if necessary.

Main order would be FOP, FEA, 7dmt. After that just fill in each day.

Minnie1986

Another tip is to make a note of the times you make each fp, so when you go back to add the less sought-after ones, you know when you can pick.

So if FEA is at 10:35, you know you can get the first of the day at 9:35 or earlier. It just saves a little time and fuss.

And when you've booked the ones you want, you can go back in and look at all the times available, to start fine-tuning the plans. Initially the system will show a selection of times - just grab one close to when you want so you have it, then modify if necessary.

Main order would be FOP, FEA, 7dmt. After that just fill in each day.
Being the over analytical scientist that I am, this is exactly how I have my FPs organized on an excel spreadsheet. The main order you listed are also my top three FPs!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom