Fast pass Soarin or Frozen Ever After

Tessaf

Original Poster
We currently have a reservation for Akershus at 8:20am on our Epcot day and I'm looking for fast pass advice. Is it better to fast pass Soarin and get in the FOE queue right after we're done eating breakfast, or FP FOE and do standby for Soarin?

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I've been watching MDE recently and Soarin's lines seem to be staying pretty reasonable... right now (12:42 pm local time) it's 30 mins where Test Track is 130 mins and Frozen is 65 mins (and that's in line with what I have seen over the past few days).

JaxFLBear

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I've been watching MDE recently and Soarin's lines seem to be staying pretty reasonable... right now (12:42 pm local time) it's 30 mins where Test Track is 130 mins and Frozen is 65 mins (and that's in line with what I have seen over the past few days).
They have increased capacity for Soarin' by adding a 3rd theater.

correcaminos

Our experience is that if rain comes in or TT shuts down, then Soarin' goes high in wait times. Otherwise thanks to the newer theater it is shorter in wait.

BigRedDad

When we were there a week ago the Soarin standby line was 30 minutes. We were exiting the ride at the 25 minute mark. They are doing a pretty good job and pushing people through. The extra theater makes it nice.

IMFearless

Disney do need to build in higher capacity to the attractions on the East Coast. I know you can't build a church for Easter Sunday, but some of the latest additions seem to almost ignore the throughput issues entirely.

I hope with all the new additions they are announcing that they at least ensure they have enough capacity to maintain a reasonable throughput.

Edward M

I would go ahead and do Frozen immediately after your breakfast get a Soarin' FP. I waited about 15 minutes for it at 10 am on a previous visit, so I imagine the wait will be very short at opening. Remember, until 11 am, Frozen Ever After's standby will be at double capacity since there is no FP+ line.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom