Pre-Trip It's My Birthday and I Will Go to Disney If I Want To :)

That's right...its me again :)
Do I ever really leave??
Time for another PTR!

Who?

Also not surprising! Just my Mom and I :) (Mary and Megan)
PhotoPass_Visiting_EPCOT_7998863182.jpeg

When?
July 4 - July 14 :) It was supposed to be July 6 or so but somehow it crept up to the 4th! If anyone has ever been there on the 4th any tips will be appreciated :) I'm excited to see the 4th of July Fireworks even if I have to fight big crowds :)

Where?
The Polynesian!
I gave this away in my PTR but I was able to book a bounce back and got a pretty stellar deal on the Poly. I actually could not get it for July 4th though so we are staying at the Villas and Bungalows part (help @Tuvalu whats the difference from the resort?). We hate moving hotels so the solution was just to pay AP discount price for a night then just store our luggage at the desk and not worry about moving it :)
DSC_0896_1.jpg

DSC_0897_1.jpg

Why?
Well, as the title indicates its my Birthday! I always wanted to go to Disney for my Birthday and this summer seemed like the perfect time to go (and brave the heat) since I have a two month break after finishing residency and before starting my real job :) We renewed our APs before they expired since it was cheaper and so here we are :)

Next up: some actual plans !

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Ok I am more than a like jealous over here!
Bon Voyage is my DREAM character lineup AND you get to meet up with Disney friends!
So much fun!
Couldn't ask for more!
You girls are gonna have the best time!

I'm still trying to convince my Mom to do it :oops:. She and I had agreed to hold off on character breakfasts for the time being and since this is one she's on the fence.

blreinsel

WOOHOO! Secured us an 8:55 pm reservation for the California Grill on July 4th. Thank you Touring Plans :)

THIS. IS. AWESOME!!!! 4th of July fireworks from Cali Grill? Are you kidding me!? I'm already dreaming about the next time I get to eat there. :hungry:

woooo!! If not, i'd be down to meet up another time too :)
We don't have many plans - thinking EPCOT the night of the 9th, EPCOT/MK on the 10th, AK/Hollywood Studios on the 11th

Once I have a better idea of when we'll be moving in for sure I'll definitely let you know!!! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom