Rivers of America (plus Railroad & Dioramas) Re-Imagineered 2017

Ismael Flores

I'm just hoping that they at least replaced the plastic Eagle they had before. Now that was awful especially since they placed it on a pole and you could see that the bottom portion of the obviously badly made lawn ornament tied to the wood.

Nevermind, just saw a picture of it on another site and they have the same plastic eagle standing on the fake plastic grass strapped to the pole right next to its nest. Not sure why that one fake animal bothers me so much while the others don't as much. I guess it is because they sell some more natural looking fake birds that could have been used

Last edited:

mickEblu

IASW and Mansion suffer the most of any attractions at DLR because of their holiday overlays. They almost never get the refurbs they truly need because of the downtime they have to have for their overlays.

Yeah the classic version looks really bad. They need to make those ceiling tiles look like a nice blue sky with clouds and just over all fix the show by hiding non show elements. Old dirty carpet etc. maybe even replace some of the figures- keep the Alice Davis outfits though.

Stevek

I'm just hoping that they at least replaced the plastic Eagle they had before. Now that was awful especially since they placed it on a pole and you could see that the bottom portion of the obviously badly made lawn ornament tied to the wood.

Nevermind, just saw a picture of it on another site and they have the same plastic eagle standing on the fake plastic grass strapped to the pole right next to its nest. Not sure why that one fake animal bothers me so much while the others don't as much. I guess it is because they sell some more natural looking fake birds that could have been used
Yeah, it's always been pretty cheesy looking. In a park that strives for so much realism, this seems like such an easy one to get "right" but they opt for the Wal-mart eagle.

rodserling27

Congrats. You have found the absolute most obnoxious video on the internet, hosted by the two most pathetic, attention-seeking, immature losers in the world.

Seriously though. That video - everything that is wrong with Disney Lifestylers and Vloggers. And the internet in general - people are so desperate for everyone to give them attention and to be unique! WE WERE THERE FIRST. Guess what? I was there early that morning too, and I didn't say a thing to anyone, let alone make a video. Because nobody cares. I was too busy enjoying myself to care what anyone else thinks.

You know, Adam the Woo and Justin Scarred are obnoxious as hell sometimes, but at least they both KNOW a lot about DL/WDW. I find the Randomland videos very informative. But these two? GOOD LORD.

Hatbox Ghostbuster

I don't quite understand the b/vlogger lifestyle. No one seems to have a day job, some spend EVERY day in the parks, and hoof it to the parks to cover every minute thing they open. It's gotta be exhausting. I love the parks but not that much LOL. I appreciate the effort some go through and I'm all for weekly park updates but I don't quite get it. I guess if I lived 5-30 minutes away I'd go more often but even then ... not judging, I just don't quite get it.
What's saddest is that most see blogging/vlogging AS their day job. We live in a society where these people want to "work" as minimally as possible but still make a comfortable living off Youtube money. Hence, 40 year olds jumping around on camera.

mickEblu

Congrats. You have found the absolute most obnoxious video on the internet, hosted by the two most pathetic, attention-seeking, immature losers in the world.

Seriously though. That video - everything that is wrong with Disney Lifestylers and Vloggers. And the internet in general - people are so desperate for everyone to give them attention and to be unique! WE WERE THERE FIRST. Guess what? I was there early that morning too, and I didn't say a thing to anyone, let alone make a video. Because nobody cares. I was too busy enjoying myself to care what anyone else thinks.

You know, Adam the Woo and Justin Scarred are obnoxious as hell sometimes, but at least they both KNOW a lot about DL/WDW. I find the Randomland videos very informative. But these two? GOOD LORD.

Ya that was obnoxious. I'm not sure how I got through two minutes. I don't really follow any vloggers but I have seen a few of Justin Scarreds and like one or two fresh baked you tube videos and they didn't annoy me nearly as much. Justin is actually good aside from that voice that he puts on for the videos. Is that like a mandatory thing? D Land vloggers must speak in a cartoon voice?

rodserling27

Ya that was obnoxious. I'm not sure how I got through two minutes. I don't really follow any vloggers but I have seen a few of Justin Scarreds and like one or two fresh baked you tube videos and they didn't annoy me nearly as much. Justin is actually good aside from that voice that he puts on for the videos. Is that like a mandatory thing? D Land vloggers must speak in a cartoon voice?
Yeah, Justin is actually pretty freaking awesome. The voice is a bit much - funny once in a while, but gets extremely tiresome. I have thought about doing an anti-Disney Vlog channel. Walk around WDW and DL and taking horrible videos. Asking for everyone to subscribe and give me thumbs up...could be funny if I did it right. :p

Hatbox Ghostbuster

We Disney vloggers are narciccistic over-privileged wealthy white people who like to flaunt our wealth and power by posting videos of ourselves at Disney everyday doing inane things, inadvertently making a mockery of the Annual Passholder program.
You have my subscription! Just post a video of consecutive rides on HM.

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Yeah, Justin is actually pretty freaking awesome. The voice is a bit much - funny once in a while, but gets extremely tiresome. I have thought about doing an anti-Disney Vlog channel. Walk around WDW and DL and taking horrible videos. Asking for everyone to subscribe and give me thumbs up...could be funny if I did it right. :p
There would be so many great ways to make an awesome "bad" vlog channel.

Just a few that come to mind:
-Constantly call out the wrong character names
-Turn the camera on yourself instead of the parades and just film your reactions
-Go on rides like Pirates but just keep the camera pointed at the back of the people in front of you while you shout quotes from the movie.

or the best possible one...do a review of the various bathrooms around the parks.

endless enjoyment.

Phroobar

or the best possible one...do a review of the various bathrooms around the parks.
endless enjoyment.

Disney vlogger: "I'm in the ultra secret restroom that no one knows about. This is my favorite urinal. I carved my dog's name on it! Disney really needs to replace this urinal cake."

Hatbox Ghostbuster

Disney vlogger: "I'm in the ultra secret restroom that no one knows about. This is my favorite urinal. I carved my dog's name on it! Disney really needs to replace this urinal cake."
"This is Hank the janitor. Every day he comes in and restocks the paper towels with the kind of magic only Disney can provide! 10/10 would recommend coming here on your next family vacation!"

Stevek

I don't follow any of them. They aren't going to show are tell me anything relevant anyways and I really don't need their 40 going on 14 opinions.

rodserling27

HAHA! Ok, this needs to be a thing. I'm going to get right on it.

-Constantly call out the wrong character names
-Turn the camera on yourself instead of the parades and just film your reactions
-Go on rides like Pirates but just keep the camera pointed at the back of the people in front of you while you shout quotes from the movie.

endless enjoyment.
DUDE! I was totally going to do this on opening day of Pandora, but didn't. Now I am seriously regretting it, but it was more important for me to experience it without distraction.

I seriously think I will actually make this Anti Disney Vlog thing next time I go to WDW....maybe schedule a trip just for these purposes!!! Gotta come up with a title. I have a few other things I can do...I've done fake accents as an ignorant tourist, "DIS TRAIN GO TO WALK DIZNEE?" "Dis iz pacey mountain?" in front of it's a small world...That kind of stuff. Dead pan it all too, don't let on that it's all trolling and satire. Hopefully it will resonate. At least I know my fellow WDWMagic buds will get it! ;)

mickEblu

Yes he does know much more than most vloggers. He put together a fantastic video a few years ago on the Old Mine train thru Natures Wonderland. You should check it out if you haven't already.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom