The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MouseDreaming

Good morning! Looks like the off and on again rain will keep the temp down to 85 today. The humidity should be interesting, though. Let the dog out this morning, and it was raining, but for a change not torrential. It was the kind of rain that your mom would let you go out and run around, not the torrential storms that seem to be more the norm here, these days. Having said that, thunderstorms off and on. Accuweather is nice enough to point out that some storms will be nasty. Hope it all breaks by Sunday. I got some really nice steaks for the grill for Father's Day.

BAChicagoGal

Our 401K annual deposit was suppose to go into the bank yesterday, and of course it didn't. I hate when things don't go as planned. Now my husband has to call and check on this. I can't do it, since technically it's his money, since his name is on the account. Also our new Medicare Insurance, which is Aetna has gotten the idea from somewhere that we still have our old Blue Cross Insurance. I had to call Aetna about that yesterday, and they are supposed to handle that matter and get back to me. Life has a way of throwing these annoying little matters at us all at one time. At least the ants are gone for now.

MouseDreaming

saw this on the news this morning @MouseDreaming
2100302_1280x720.jpg
Looks like Rogers Park, maybe? I know my MIL's town got hit really hard.

StarWarsGirl

Hey everyone!
I'm gonna break away from the topic to ask a newbee question......
Most posters are "Well-Known Member(s)"
I'm not. Which makes sense since I have much less posts then you guys.
So here's the question:
At what point does a newbee emerge from the cocoon and become "Well Known"?o_O:confused:
It's based on number of likes. I don't know what number you have to hit to be considered "Well Known", but that's the system. :)

Cesar R M

^^^This. I got just enough avocados then to make a small batch and I had to beef it up with finely chopped tomatoes:mad: I'm sure I've mentioned before my boys can go through the stuff like some kids go through chips:greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy: oh yeah they go through those also:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Anybody out there want to swap food bills? PLEASE
Have you tried planting avocado plants?

you just need to put avocado seeds a bit elevated with toothpicks and have water touch the bottom of one.
Keep until the avocado grows its root and then plant on dirt.

Cesar R M

Our 401K annual deposit was suppose to go into the bank yesterday, and of course it didn't. I hate when things don't go as planned. Now my husband has to call and check on this. I can't do it, since technically it's his money, since his name is on the account. Also our new Medicare Insurance, which is Aetna has gotten the idea from somewhere that we still have our old Blue Cross Insurance. I had to call Aetna about that yesterday, and they are supposed to handle that matter and get back to me. Life has a way of throwing these annoying little matters at us all at one time. At least the ants are gone for now.
I wonder how many of these companies do these "little mistakes" on purpose to gain a few bucks extra.
Because banks are always doing the "whoops, we forgot" on your deposits. But they will move land and sea to make sure you're charged for their services and the interests rates.

Last edited:

Songbird76

Hubby is watching golf so I went onto Netflix on the ipad. So I decided to put the original Pirates of the Caribbean on just as kind of background. Well, background be darned, I forgot how good this movie is!
Is that the one with the Black Pearl? I just watched that for the first time last week! It was really good! I need to watch the other ones now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom