The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

^^^This. I got just enough avocados then to make a small batch and I had to beef it up with finely chopped tomatoes:mad: I'm sure I've mentioned before my boys can go through the stuff like some kids go through chips:greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy: oh yeah they go through those also:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Anybody out there want to swap food bills? PLEASE
We usually buy just 2 avocados a week, but they are only for dd15. At $2 each I won't buy more. She is the only one here that likes them. I hate the mouth feel. She makes her own guacamole and enjoys it all to herself. :)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Besides the 2 dogs we currently have, we've had 8 previously over the last 27.5 years (3 at a time twice, and 2 passed when they were just puppies - so heart-wrenching).
Even with having had so many, It never gets any easier.
6 are buried in our back yard, and 2 were cremated, and youngest DD has their ashes in her room.

Interesting how laws are so different from state to state, or even just municipality within a state. I was surprised to read that a pet could be buried in your back yard. There are very strict Board of Health laws here that prohibit that, although I can't say that's the case for the entire state. I never researched it beyond my area.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Thanks. I'm fine. It is just kinda a weird eerie day. It has been so warm, mid 90's and the exact same weather the day he passed last year. And when he passed immediately social media blew up sadly that the little boy was found/recovered that was lost to the alligator at Disney. So today was just off kilter kinda day.

BearHug.jpg~c200

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Oh my, you're right -- and to think I've just been upstaged by a ferret!! :jawdrop:

I guess i never think about humidity in the winter, because the outside temperature is always cold when snow is on the horizon. :cool:
Us Ferrets are much cleverer than anyone gives us credit for. Unlike these stupid catz all over the interwebs.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Hey everyone!
I'm gonna break away from the topic to ask a newbee question......
Most posters are "Well-Known Member(s)"
I'm not. Which makes sense since I have much less posts then you guys.
So here's the question:
At what point does a newbee emerge from the cocoon and become "Well Known"?o_O:confused:

This comes up from time to time. I'm not quite clear on the deets, but here's a link. I think it's related to the trophy points people receive for their posts. (I just looked on your profile--you have 28 points so far.) :)

I also vaguely recall once you reach 100 points, you're well known, but I'm not positive.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/help/trophies

93boomer

Premium Member
Oh my.
I saw your initial post, but, did not respond because I was (and still am) so far behind here. My apologies for being late, yet again, and my deepest condolences on the loss of your dear pet.

Besides the 2 dogs we currently have, we've had 8 previously over the last 27.5 years (3 at a time twice, and 2 passed when they were just puppies - so heart-wrenching).
Even with having had so many, It never gets any easier.
6 are buried in our back yard, and 2 were cremated, and youngest DD has their ashes in her room.

Again, sorry I'm so late, and my deepest condolences on the loss your beloved kitty.
Thank you!! This was our first and only pet we've had. Probably not the last. :)

93boomer

Premium Member
Good morning!! Wow I got on here before 8 am!! A new record for me. :D I got woke up by the gas pipe guys again running the loud machines. I stayed away and missed the loud noise yesterday but they did finish on our yard. Yayy! But they are next door at the neighbor's yard today.
Happy Father's Day to all!

SteveBrickNJ

This comes up from time to time. I'm not quite clear on the deets, but here's a link. I think it's related to the trophy points people receive for their posts. (I just looked on your profile--you have 28 points so far.) :)

I also vaguely recall once you reach 100 points, you're well known, but I'm not positive.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/help/trophies
Thank you @MinnieM123
I award you one trophy for HELPFULNESS
and an additional trophy for being an ENCOURAGEMENT (to others)
:happy:
......I'm coming back here on an "edit"......@MinnieM123 I came back to this post 'cause I noticed you entered an answer on the Game Forum. Please consider trying my game on that forum....it's called: "Cut the Word / Add a Word" ....it's easy to play. :D

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom