The current best burger at WDW ?

jlsHouston

Original Poster
My very most favorite burger at WDW has been at Les Chef Des France. It was on a great bun, hand formed patty and oozed with this spread and melted cheese..It was really good like made my top 10 list.
And it's gone now. Totally off the menu. I literally walked out after being seated at lunch there this past May when I opened the menu and didn't see it. I was so disappointed.
I've had the burgers at the various QS dining venues around WDW and they are like packaged meat. Had the burger at Beaches N Crème. I think Crew Cup might have a burger on their bar menu.
Just wondering if anyone out there is a hamburger freak like I am and can point me towards a replacement fav the one I lost?

mf1972

we tried deluxe burger last october, & it was pretty good, but messy. fries & dipping sauces were good as well. ragland road had a good burger as well. topped with dubliner cheese & bacon.

mf1972

although i've never had it, my wife told me the deep fried battered burger at cooke's of dublin in DS is good. besides being deep fried, they top it off with some greens, tomato chutney, & garlic mayo.

Miceberg

although i've never had it, my wife told me the deep fried battered burger at cooke's of dublin in DS is good. besides being deep fried, they top it off with some greens, tomato chutney, & garlic mayo.
I read about this tempura battered burger and went to Cooke's specifically to try it. It's pretty tasty!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
The burger at Rose and Crown is pretty good imo. I believe it's called the Welsh Pub burger if I remember correctly.

I've had both of these and enjoyed them both immensely. I would get either again in a second.

Grumpy06

When we were there in May we went to the new Geiser Point Grill at Wilderness Lodge
The bison burger was excellent also d burger in DS. Is very good

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
burgerboathouse.jpeg

Boathouse Burger Ain't Bad.....

GMan123

Big fan of the burgers at the Espn club at the Boardwalk. They have a Old Bavarian burger with sausage on it, sauerkraut which is so good.

Hockey89

The Crew's Cup Lounge at the Yacht Club has one of my favourite burgers on property. They share a kitchen (as well as a dry-aging room) with the Yachtsman, so everything we've tried has been top-notch. A true hidden gem!
Its good, but every single time I order medium rare or anybody in my party does it is well done.... I think we are 0-50

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom