Disney MaxPass reviews

Monorail_Orange

Original Poster
The rumors were Maxpass would start today at DLR. I'm starting this thread for a discussion about our experiences with Maxpass and whether it is ultimately worth the cost.

jocarol

If you book a hotel package through the Disneyland website, the tickets now say "with Disney MaxPass". This is true for stays starting as early as next Monday. So either it's coming out by Monday or someone forgot to tell the web site maintainers that it was delayed.

George Lucas on a Bench

cb6f0a0c1c8aaa929c2ca54f127e4186.jpg
Pass

TP2000

The rumors were Maxpass would start today at DLR. I'm starting this thread for a discussion about our experiences with Maxpass and whether it is ultimately worth the cost.

Those false June 1st rumors were started by Disneyland ride operators posting on Micechat.

Micechat is full of hourly CM's that post bad info and stuff like that, which is the Anaheim equivalent of the WDW Bus Driver who gets on his microphone and tells buses full of tourists that "they" are building a Marvel Park in the swamp to your left, and "they" are building a station for the secret bullet train to Miami in the swamp to your right. :D

George Lucas on a Bench

Everything seems to be prepped as far as I can tell. Take it from someone who only enjoys The Haunted Mansion this time of year. Scanner posts (uhh..whatever you want to call them? Do we have a cool name for them?) have been installed and it's necessitated rerouting the line so that stand-by and Fastpass (soon to be Maxpass?) both go around to the extended line on the east side of the Mansion, meeting up at the massively charming awkward southeast corner where there's a cast member entrance/exit, a narrow passageway behind the Mansion, a birdhouse attached to the Mansion containing a phone, a wall smack-dab next to you with headstones crammed next to each other behind railings where a train will eventually pass under...frankly, it's amazing to take it all in. It may be my new favorite corner of Disneyland.

Me with the main entrance Maxpass thing under a green tarp weeks ago:

fpplus.jpg

mickEblu

Everything seems to be prepped as far as I can tell. Take it from someone who only enjoys The Haunted Mansion this time of year. Scanner posts (uhh..whatever you want to call them? Do we have a cool name for them?) have been installed and it's necessitated rerouting the line so that stand-by and Fastpass (soon to be Maxpass?) both go around to the extended line on the east side of the Mansion, meeting up at the massively charming awkward southeast corner where there's a cast member entrance/exit, a narrow passageway behind the Mansion, a birdhouse attached to the Mansion containing a phone, a wall smack-dab next to you with headstones crammed next to each other behind railings where a train will eventually pass under...frankly, it's amazing to take it all in. It may be my new favorite corner of Disneyland.

Me with the main entrance Maxpass thing under a green tarp weeks ago:

View attachment 209972

You really need to be the fan face on the Haunted Mansion. I'm having a hard time picturing the south east corner your talking about but I think the FP station is really well done. Definitely the best at DLR.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom