Possible Attraction in France pavilion (Epcot) Update - new Attraction Greenlit

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
Sherlock? Dr. Who?
Otherwise yeah I'd either guess Poppins or 101 Dalmatians. Those would be my picks. Poppins seems the logical choice but surprised it isn't the favorite. A Sherlockian ride would be amazing. And 101 Dalmatians... because Cruella de vil has been a part of Epcot for the better part of 15 years. That and it'd be fun to say "Dalmatians went 101!" Robin Hood would be nice but I'd be surprised if it was chosen. Alice is a been there done that IP. Sword in the Stone better for MK.

ToTBellHop

we got nothing about Norway with frozen so I wouldn't expect anything to be about Mexico.
Ever since I first rode FEA, I've traveled to Arendelle three times and felt the Disney version was an accurate depiction of the real place. My first trip up the North Mountain was transformative.

Here I am near the top:
IMG_3376.JPG

Last edited:

Kman101

Given the latest edict, watch it be a picnic area for Alice's Very Merry Unbirthday Premium Dining Package.

Upcharges for EVERY ride! YOU get an upcharge! YOOOOOOU get an upcharge!

I'm SMH at the latest one. Lord.

Like you said in the other thread, they could have done an after hours thing in Norway after the park closed with a bit more than what they're doing now. I'd have a little less of an issue with that

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom