DVC availability

Emadsen

Original Poster
Would anyone be willing to check availability for studio and/or one bedroom for dec 2-4 for me please? I'm hoping to have my membership number from my resale purchase this week and trying to figure out what to shoot for? Thank you!

mousehockey37

Would anyone be willing to check availability for studio and/or one bedroom for dec 2-4 for me please? I'm hoping to have my membership number from my resale purchase this week and trying to figure out what to shoot for? Thank you!

Based on other threads on here over the past week, there's pretty much nothing. I'm sure someone can give you an official answer, but from the sounds of things, they're all booked up.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
That is a very popular time for us DVC members. Studios are all gone. 1 bedrooms may have availability at Saratoga Springs last I checked. But you may be out of luck for the rest of this year. ;)

Emadsen

Original Poster
Thanks! That's what I'm afraid of. Our estoppel took almost a month. I have a back up right now at all star movies so I won't be without a roof over our head but was just hoping to use our dvc to save some costs.

Emadsen

Original Poster
This also means if there is no availability that my hubby has to take me next year to use my points from this year.... Tragic if that would happen ;) ( I know I could bank them but.....)

Ralphlaw

Having an impossible time trying to book anything at WDW from January 3rd to January 6th. Anyone know what the problems are with that timeframe?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom