Keepsake Ideas for Character Autographs

Raegansmommy

Original Poster
I am looking for ideas for my daughter's to have the characters autograph. When we were there this Decemeber we saw a little girl with a hair bow that she was having autographed. We have never done the autograph book, and it was down to our last couple days when they asked. I am looking for some creative ideas for a keepsake.

Courtney6682

I just saw someone post on Facebook that they bought wooden letters to spell out their child's name to hang over the baby's crib....I guess u could bring a few letters at a time when u go to each park and they are still small enough to fit in a backpack or diaper bag.It was really neat!

EOD K9

You can do a Shutterfly book with each character per page. The opposite side is left blank. Left side is character and the right is blank for the character to sign. Make sure you get pics, then make a new book next time and you'll have you and the character in the book to sign.

tcool123

I've seen this before, and thought it was cool. If you have a Polaroid camera take the photo, and let the character sign the bottom part. This is assuming however that you have a Polaroid camera, film, and something that can write on it.

Here's an example:
d84c16a75316509b520551ec723890cd.jpg

nickys

Premium Member
We just used the photo autograph books.

Got each character to sign a new page, and then chose the best photo of said character with child and added it to the photo slip next to it.
If a double character meet (e.g.: 2 power rangers), then just got them to sign the same page, or printed photo twice!

Guilty admission time - it took years for us to get around to printing the photos! This was for their first visit, and we only got around to it about 18 months later.

I know they won't sign anything a child (or adult lol) is wearing. But you could buy a t-shirt and carry it round.

DiSnEyF@n

I saw someone have them sign a shirt... I have also seen them sign a Princess hat (or a hat bought at Disney). That's my plan for my daughter this year... I think it's better than the autograph books IMO.

md0u80a2

We got an Ikea box frame and took the mount out and got characters to sign and then they traded fab 5 pin badges - at the end, they mounted the pin badges around the autographs and put a picture in the middle of the frame

looks great

DiSnEyF@n

We got an Ikea box frame and took the mount out and got characters to sign and then they traded fab 5 pin badges - at the end, they mounted the pin badges around the autographs and put a picture in the middle of the frame

looks great

That sounds amazing! I'd love to see the pic of that pic. Lol

NothatDonald

We bought an 8x10 picture frame with a mat for holding a 5x7 photo(large mat surface) and lots of different color sharpies. Our DS got to pick the color for each character signing and the signed around the frame. Now we switch the printed 5x7s when we get the urge to change things up. Keeps the magic fresh, unlike autograph books that get thrown in a drawer never to be seen again.

kimberlymautz

We got a photo mat as well however we put the year on it so Mickey signed one side of the year and Minnie signed the other and then we put a group photo from out trip in the actual frame. We got an 8x10 frame though and I was afraid we would run out of space so I would definitely get the same size or bigger next trip, but my daughter and niece were super into visiting the characters so we saw quite a few of them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom