Expedition Everest effects status watch

Rode Expedition Everest yesterday for the first time in a few months. Last time I rode this spring the yeti was down and not functioning properly. Was assuming it would be back up and operating like normal by this time in the year. I was disappointed to see it was still down and not moving. Just an FYI to anyone planning a trip this sumemer. Hoping it will be up and functioning for my fall trip Still a great ride!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Rode Expedition Everest yesterday for the first time in a few months. Last time I rode this spring the yeti was down and not functioning properly. Was assuming it would be back up and operating like normal by this time in the year. I was disappointed to see it was still down and not moving. Just an FYI to anyone planning a trip this sumemer. Hoping it will be up and functioning for my fall trip Still a great ride!

Yeti hasn't been working since 2007....

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
The main point of this thread is the fact that the Yeti is broken.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Someone should just call the Pope to mourn the Yeti correctly.
Yeti RIP.jpg

An Ode to the Yeti:
When unveiled, you swung at our head,
But in a year, you were dead.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom