Let's share our Disney bound and / or costumes!

Juujuugurl

Original Poster
I found a few threads of people talking about their disney bound outfits for the specific trips they will be going on, but I thought I should make a general thread where people can post their costumes and past /upcoming Disney bounds!

I've only Disney bound once, and it was Donald for my friend's TDL Birthday! I had lots of fun and hope to do another one soon.
CdcKDGiUkAEcQS4.jpg:large

I have done a Minnie costume for a convention one year and had my good friend as Mickey!
ee3fe5bf36fa7055fe602e6ca5a9f3d9.jpg

DisneyGigi

Past and present diy costumes for MNSSHP.

Captain Jack
(Working on now for this year's MNSSHP)
IMG_1474.JPG

And wig, we made, with added dreads and beads.
IMG_1411.JPG

My daughter, diy Jessie MNSSHP, 2014
IMG_1347.jpg

Hubby and I, MNSSHP 2014. Carl and Ellie.
IMG_1345.jpg

My avatar was a group picture of all of us at MNSSHP 2014. Love DIY Disney Bounding/costumes! :)

Juujuugurl

Original Poster
OH MY GOODNESS! ALL OF THOSE ARE AMAZING! The captain Jack is looking great, your daughter as Jesse posing with Buzz is amazing and Carl and Ellie is spot on. You even have the adventure book! This is definitely what I wanted to see from this forum! Thanks so much for sharing!

MOXOMUMD

I found a few threads of people talking about their disney bound outfits for the specific trips they will be going on, but I thought I should make a general thread where people can post their costumes and past /upcoming Disney bounds!

I've only Disney bound once, and it was Donald for my friend's TDL Birthday! I had lots of fun and hope to do another one soon.
CdcKDGiUkAEcQS4.jpg:large

I have done a Minnie costume for a convention one year and had my good friend as Mickey!
ee3fe5bf36fa7055fe602e6ca5a9f3d9.jpg
The Donald outfit is creative.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom