Any current issue with the app?

BuddyThomas

Original Poster
Hey there. I haven't been able to sign on the the app for the past three hours or so. It keeps telling me that I don't have an internet connection (I do) and to try again later.

If i was a conspiracy theorist, I might get paranoid that this happened right after I made several posts in the new political thread. ;)

Anyway, let me know. Hopefully I don't have to delete and reload because I don't even remember what my password is, LOL.

mf1972

i've been having issues since the update a few days ago. i routinely have to sign in all the time even though i click "keep me signed in." anyone else having this problem?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
i've been having issues since the update a few days ago. i routinely have to sign in all the time even though i click "keep me signed in." anyone else having this problem?
No issues that we are aware of.

Does the problem also occur if you use Safari?

krzy4dzny

Adding on that I am experiencing the same issues for the last few days as well. Iphone App gives internet access error but can login via safari

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I'm on Safari on iPhone. I can access the forums via web, but cannot open the app itself for a couple of days now. Would you recommend deleting and reloading? Thanks.
Can you give the exact steps you are taking and the messages you are receiving? Thanks

krzy4dzny

Can you take me through the exact steps so I can try and reproduce it?
As soon as I click on the app the WDWMAGIC page opens and right away a popup appears that says "There is a problem retrieving data from the server, please check your internet connection or try again later." With an Ok button. Clicking the button brings me to the WDWMAGIC page again with the above statement at the bottom.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
As soon as I click on the app the WDWMAGIC page opens and right away a popup appears that says "There is a problem retrieving data from the server, please check your internet connection or try again later." With an Ok button. Clicking the button brings me to the WDWMAGIC page again with the above statement at the bottom.
Thanks. What device are you using? and is this using Wifi or Cellular network?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Is it happening every time for you both, or sporadically?

Could you try closing the app by double pushing the home button, and swiping up the WDWMAGIC app. Then open it again from the home screen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom