The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

You were an evil child today:cautious:
That wasn't the evil part. The evil part was what came after. I have Spotify connected to our smart TV, and a few weeks ago, I figured out that I could get it to play on the tv from work. So after getting her text back, I got the TV to play Good Morning from Singing in the Rain.

Now I have to watch out for whatever payback will surely come...

BAChicagoGal

I am so tired of my printer telling me it needs ink, when the supply levels show that I have plenty of black ink left. So today I bought an HP Printer on sale, and am looking forward to enrolling in their Instant Ink Program. Hopefully making the switch won't make me go screaming into the night. My first printer was an HP. Switched to Epson a few years ago, and was not completely happy, so have decided to switch back. Never had any luck with HP computers, but always liked the 2 cartridge system of HP printers.

Cesar R M

I am so tired of my printer telling me it needs ink, when the supply levels show that I have plenty of black ink left. So today I bought an HP Printer on sale, and am looking forward to enrolling in their Instant Ink Program. Hopefully making the switch won't make me go screaming into the night. My first printer was an HP. Switched to Epson a few years ago, and was not completely happy, so have decided to switch back. Never had any luck with HP computers, but always liked the 2 cartridge system of HP printers.
Both HP and EPSON have chips in their cartridges that actually measure how many hours and "prints" than actually ink remaining.

Check this example
http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/technology/2008/08/take_that_stupid_printer.html

To resume, Ink is the Disney cashcow for Printer manufacturers.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
back from my trip.. I arrived yesterday.. but man, waking up at 4:00 am to get to the airport at 5:00am without any special vibrating alarm clock and spent all time awake (12 hours trip the first day thanks to monstrous delays and 9 hours in the return).. I was destroyed.

Just woke up at 9:00 am today (almost 16hours of sleep lol).

Will update later.. because.. booooy.. was it an odyssey?

again.. if flying to Mexico.. AVOID MEXICO CITY AT ALL COSTS.

I'm glad that you are home safe. With what you've said before, it doesn't seem like traveling through Mexico City would be good, thankfully any flights I've taken to Mexico have been direct. There was one time it was $20 cheaper to fly with a connection in Mexico City, I'm glad I didn't cheap out.

We have been chatty on here but you haven't really missed anything big. Some of our chatters on here are enjoying themselves in WDW.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Ugh...I've done 4 loads of laundry today and I'm STILL not through Mount Laundry. But that's because DD had her "not party" on Sunday and DS was banished, so DH let him play on his computer in our bed, and bought him his own snacks and he got chocolate in our bed that melted on the sheets, so I had to change the bedding and wash the sheets and the duvet cover. So that was 2 extra loads. And we're going away for the weekend, so I'm trying to get everything washed up so I can take whatever clothes I want on our weekend...it's a 4 day weekend here, starting Thursday. And then DH is supposed to do dishes, but he decided a few years ago that I have to do my own dishes after I bake...so I did them yesterday and I called upstairs to ask him if there were any dishes he had upstairs that needed to go in because the dishwasher wasn't full...he said no. I come up after starting the dishwasher and find the big mixing bowl and a little bowl next to his side of the bed...I've been looking for that mixing bowl! And tomorrow is trash day, so I had to run around gathering up all the trash so it can go out. Hubby is losing points today, creating more work for me than I already have. As if I didn't have enough catching up to do after 6 weeks in the US!!

Sympathy like. I'm looking forward to our school year being done but I keep looking around the house and seeing all the tasks I want to get done. It is becoming a long list.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Back to the room for a break. It's hotter than Hades right now and the humidity is brutal. Maybe this drastic change is weather is getting to me.:confused::confused::confused: There are some pics. that hubby took at Epcot. Darned if I know where. I'll have to wait until he wakes up from his nap. I don't get it. I woke up at 3 A.M. this morning. I went back to sleep around 5, the alarm woke me up at 5:03.:banghead:

I noticed the time of your post (2:10 pm, EDST -- my side of the country). I had to smile, because I couldn't take the heat anything past 2:00 -- I always had to retreat back to my hotel room, and just sit in the a/c and watch tv for a few hours. I'd go out again in late afternoon.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

So glad they extended the Flower & Garden Festival for another week this year. Usually, I've arrived on the last day of the festival. It was so nice last week to know that I could enjoy the scenery for the entire time I was there.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I noticed the time of your post (2:10 pm, EDST -- my side of the country). I had to smile, because I couldn't take the heat anything past 2:00 -- I always had to retreat back to my hotel room, and just sit in the a/c and watch tv for a few hours. I'd go out again in late afternoon.

When we go to WDW in the summer we usually head back around 1-2pm for our afternoon nap and/or swim until the brunt of the heat has passed.

Cesar R M

I'm glad that you are home safe. With what you've said before, it doesn't seem like traveling through Mexico City would be good, thankfully any flights I've taken to Mexico have been direct. There was one time it was $20 cheaper to fly with a connection in Mexico City, I'm glad I didn't cheap out.

We have been chatty on here but you haven't really missed anything big. Some of our chatters on here are enjoying themselves in WDW.
You just have to plan it very well, and leave always at least 2 hours of separation between connection flights.

Cesar R M

A few more pictures from EPCOT, lunch at America and dinner at Artist's Palette. Hubby and I saw the cutest little boy dunking his donut in the fountain at France and then eating it. His Mother was sitting there paying no attention. Wonder if he has a stomach ache about now? That's it for today.

View attachment 206656 View attachment 206657 View attachment 206658 View attachment 206659 View attachment 206660 View attachment 206661 View attachment 206662 View attachment 206663 View attachment 206664 View attachment 206665
omg, love the Dale topiary

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom