Name That Ride

drwadadli

Park: [CONFIDENTIAL]
1. Mountain
2. Ride
3. Animatronics
WOW...that is vague since you didn't pick a park
AK - Expedition Everest
MK - Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (not really a mountain but looks like a mountain from the inside and out), Space Mountain
Typhoon Lagoon - Miss Adventure Falls

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
WOW...that is vague since you didn't pick a park
AK - Expedition Everest
MK - Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (not really a mountain but looks like a mountain from the inside and out), Space Mountain
NOPE to all guesses!

drwadadli

Epcot - Frozen Ever After (again not really a mountain but looks like a mountain from the outside)
MK - Under The Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid (again not really a mountain but is suppose to look like a cliff from the outside)

Last edited:

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Epcot - Frozen Ever After (again not really a mountain but looks like a mountain from the outside)
MK - Under The Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid (again no t really a mountain but is suppose to look like a cliff from the outside)
tenor.gif

drwadadli

Alrught fine, it's Matterhorn Bobsleds
I wasn't done guessing rides but just asked for the park. If you are going to play the game, play within the "rules" that are given. If you are going to play the game, don't get mad or pout (like a two year old) if you couldn't guess an attraction. I totally believe you did that because you guess wrong a couple of times on one of mine when someone else came along a guessed it immediately. So, it got mad and played outside the "rules".

drwadadli

Not WDW. Have fun!
Fine.....here is a list of every Disney Park with which rides have mountains and audio-animatronics

Disneyland Resort:
Disneyland - Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye (not really a mountain but is suppose to give the feeling of being inside a mountain); Big Thunder Mountain Railroad; Mine Train Through Natures Wonderland – doesn’t exist anymore; Splash Mountain; Matterhorn Bobsleds

Walt Disney World:
Magic Kingdom - Splash Mountain; Big Thunder Mountain Railroad; Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (not really a mountain but looks like a mountain from the inside and out); Space Mountain; Under The Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid (again not really a mountain but is suppose to look like a cliff from the outside)

Animal Kingdom - Expedition Everest; Avatar Flight of Passage

Tokyo Disney Resort
Tokyo Disneyland - Splash Mountain; Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Tokyo DisneySea - Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Crystal Skull (not really a mountain but is suppose to give the feeling of being inside a mountain); Journey to the Center of the Earth

Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Park - Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Walt Disney Studios Park - Crush’s Coaster

Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
Hong Kong Disneyland - Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars

Shanghai Disneyland - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (not really a mountain but looks like a mountain from the inside and out)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom