The Imagineering Break Room

Voxel

President of Progress City
I just met my hero!!
IMG_0041.JPG

spacemt354

Chili's
Don't know many of you are on twitter, but thought I'd share this here. He's (Thomas Estrada) been an animator on a few Disney pics and I've gotten to know his work and talents after he worked on Disney Infinity. He usually puts up a new piec every other day or so.
This is an evil abbey road commission piece he just did.

View media item 3332
That's really good! I'll have to check out some of his other stuff.

Disney Dad 3000

@Disney Dad 3000 @Voxel I don't know if you've been keeping up with the NBA playoffs but apparently the Cavaliers played the Monstars theme from Space Jam in the arena before Game 3 against the Celtics....and then blew a 21 point lead, just like the Monstars. :hilarious:

Haha. Classic.
Ive been keeping up with results but sadly have watched next to none of it. Too much of a foregone conclusion.
If the games/series had been close I would have been sucked in a little more. Unfortunately I think the nba is going to be stuck like this at least 2-3 more years if GS sticks together. Boston maybe the lone exception if they can swing Butler/George this offseason.

spacemt354

Chili's
Haha. Classic.
Ive been keeping up with results but sadly have watched next to none of it. Too much of a foregone conclusion.
If the games/series had been close I would have been sucked in a little more. Unfortunately I think the nba is going to be stuck like this at least 2-3 more years if GS sticks together. Boston maybe the lone exception if they can swing Butler/George this offseason.
I agree. The only good matchup is the finals if Cleveland makes it in. I was looking forward to the Spurs and GS but once Kawhi went down there was no competitive series.

If Boston can trade their #1 pick for one of those or even Hayward from Utah, I think they'd be able to challenge a Cleveland team that coasts through the regular season. That's the other thing I didn't like is that I usually try to watch regular season games if they're on, but the regular season means nothing anymore because barring injury it's just going to be GS vs Cleveland.

Disney Dad 3000

I agree. The only good matchup is the finals if Cleveland makes it in. I was looking forward to the Spurs and GS but once Kawhi went down there was no competitive series.

If Boston can trade their #1 pick for one of those or even Hayward from Utah, I think they'd be able to challenge a Cleveland team that coasts through the regular season. That's the other thing I didn't like is that I usually try to watch regular season games if they're on, but the regular season means nothing anymore because barring injury it's just going to be GS vs Cleveland.

Ratings were good this year. I don't think long term it's a recipe for success.
I am still looking forward to what becomes of the nba experience at DS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom